Chapter 1

Hi I'm Madi. I'm 16 and I'm in 10th grade. I currently live with my mom, my dad left us when I was only 3. Two years ago I became youtube famous and slightly famous on vine and musical.ly also. I have many fans and friends. Andrea Russett is my main though:) By the way, I live in North Carolina and my boyfriend is Hayes Grier. We've been dating for 2 years now, we met at digi tour when I first became well known, he is also 16.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Madi's p.o.v

Beep. Beep. Beep

My alarm goes off and I jump out of bed and stretch.

"Ah this will be another great day" I whisper to myself.

I walk to my closet and pick out a light pink crop top and white high wasted shorts.

I hop in the shower and do my shower stuff. I get out and dry off and put my clothes on and blow dry my hair then put it in a side fishtail braid and applied some foundation, mascara, and concealer.

I got my white converse on and head downstairs.

"Good morning mom" I say giving her a hug.

"Good morning sweetie, take a banana and eat it on the way to school" she told me.

I did as told and grabbed a banana and hopped in my car to drive to go pick up my girl Andrea.
•••••
I get to her house, "Hey girrrl" she yells to me.

"Hey girlyyy" I say to her as she gets in the passenger seat.

"Ready for another great day at school?" I say with a smile

"You bet!!" She replies.
•••••
We pulled into the school parking lot and I immediately spotted my group.

Me and Andrea got out of the car and met up with the rest of our friends.

"Hey girls!" I said giving each of them a hug. There were hey's and hi's and hugs.

Then I saw Hayes and ran over to him.

"Hayes!!" I said hugging him tight.

"Hey beautiful I missed you last night, I wish we could have cuddled together" he said which made me smile so big.

"I know same" I replied.

~~~

Hayes' p.o.v

"Hayes!!" I heard someone yell. I immediately turned around to see my beautiful Madi.

God I love her so much I can't believe she's mine.

"Hey beautiful I missed you so much last night, I wish we could have cuddled together" I said making her smile.

Her smile is the most beautiful thing in the world. I'm so glad we are together.

~~~

Madi's p.o.v

I walked to my locker with my friends and Hayes.

I heard the bell ring and quickly gave Hayes a kiss on the cheek and walked to my first class, history.

I walked in and sat by my friends and listened to my boring teacher just talk and talk and talk about stuff we don't even care about.

*skip all of school because that's boring*

Finally school is over and me and Hayes agreed to him coming over to spend the night, yay!!

I drove him home with me. Andrea got a ride from one of our other friends so I only had to drive Hayes.

He got in the car and we drove to my house.
•••••
We pulled into my drive way and got out of the car.

"We're here!" I said grabbing Hayes' hand and walking inside.