Chapter 14

Madi's p.o.v

"Madi we're here" I heard a voice say.

I opened my eyes and saw Matt and said "Hey Matty"

"Hey beautiful, you sleep good?" He asked sweetly.

"Yeah. Are we here?" I asked him.

"Yep. Let me get your carry on bag" he said grabbing my bag.

"Thanks Matt"

"No problem Madi"

We got off the plane and already had rental cars at the airport so we all got in the cars.

"So how are you and Matt?" Nash asked me since Matt wanted to ride with Taylor and Aaron in another car.

"Good I guess, he said he has a date planned but I don't know when it is" I told him.

"That kid better hurry it up cause y'all would be a cute couple" Jack G said.

"Gilinsky shut up" I said laughing.

"Alright alright" he said putting his hands up in defense laughing.

~~

It was about a 20 minute drive to the hotel from the airport.

"We're here!" Nash yelled as he put the car in park.

We all walked inside the hotel and Bart told us who we would be with on our rooms.

"Okay listen up everyone. Rooms are: Jack and Jack, Nash and Hayes, Matt and Carter, Madi and Taylor, and Aaron and Shawn" Bart said.

Matt and I looked at each other and frowned.

"But-" I started but got cut off by Bart, "No, its finale. No changes"

I became angry and confused and went up the elevator by myself to my room.

I got to my room and slammed the door. A few minutes later Taylor came up. He opened the door and said "Madi are you alright?"

"I'm fine" I replied putting my head in my pillow.

"No your not" he said.

I didn't respond, just layed there until he came over to me and picked me up and sat me on his lap.

"Madi I know your upset that Matt isn't in your room but hey at least you have me" he said.

I just laughed.

"Wanna go get some ice cream?" He asked.

"Yeah sure!" I said and jumped up.

We walked out of our room and I saw Shawn. "Hey Shawny wanna come get some ice cream with us?" I asked him.

"Oh uh I was kinda hoping it could just be me and you, kinda like a date" Taylor said awkwardly.

"Taylor?" I asked confused.

"I knew you wouldn't like me" he whispered to himself.

"No its not that, its just that I'm going on a date with Matt soon and you knew that" I said.

"Oh yeah I forgot about that" he said awkwardly.

Shawn was still standing there but then he said "Um maybe we should just go ahead and go get ice cream?"

"Right, yeah" Taylor said starting to walk.

Me and Shawn looked at each other with weird looks on our faces but then giggled. Taylor looked back at us and asked "What's with you two" but that only made us giggle more.