Chapter 7

Madi's p.o.v

I woke up to the sound of Nash, Matt, Shawn, Jack J, and Aaron making a vine in the hotel room where we fell asleep watching a movie last night.

"Heyyyy she's awake!!" Nash yelled jumping on the bed next to me.

"Hey Nashy" I said in my morning voice as I got up off the bed.

"Heya sleepy" I heard Matt say.

"Good morning dinosaur" I said to Matt and slapped his arm laughing.

"Hey that's not nice tiger" Matt said back laughing.

"So new nicknames?" I asked Matt.

"New nicknames." he said.

"Wait where's Hayes- and Taylor and Carter and Cam and Jack G? What the heck where are all of them?" I asked very curious especially about Hayes.

"Oh uh well last night or well morning, it was 3am and they all agreed to go hang out. They haven't come back and they aren't answering there phones" Nash said looking down.

"WHAT" I said looking at the guys that were here.

"Sorry Hayes didn't want to wake you up to tell you" Matt said.

"Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh" I repeated running out of their room to go back to my room to get clothes and go find the guys.

I walked in my hotel room to see Mahogany slapping Jacob who I guess just got to LA last night and went out with the guys also. I guess he was making out with some girl in me and Hayes' hotel room and she's dating him so she's obviously really upset.

"Oh no Mahogany!!" I yelled running up to her and hugging her.

"He-UGH JACOB I CAN'T EVEN TALK I'M TOO UPSET" she tried saying something but couldn't because she let out more and more tears while the random girl ran out of the room and Jacob just stood there.

I got out of Mahogany's hug and went over to Jacob and yelled "WHAT WERE YOU THINKING JACOB"

"I wasn't thinking..." he said in a sad quiet voice.

"WELL OBVIOUSLY. LOOK AT MAHOGANY!!!" I yelled at him even more because he should be ashamed.

"I know and I'm so disappointed I did that and I know she'll never forgive me so now I just screwed up my life. Happy now??!!!" Jacob said with tears dripping down his face.

"No Jacob I'm not happy that you hurt my new best friend. I'm not happy that y'all will never be the same. I'm not happy that I can't find Hayes!! Where is he????!!" I asked looking straight at Jacob.

"W-Well u-uh" he said stuttering.

I collapsed onto my bed and let out tears because I knew that Jacob knew that Hayes did something he shouldn't have.

Mahogany would have tried to cheer me up or go find Hayes and beat him up or something but I knew she couldn't because her world just collapsed because of what Jacob did.

"Sorry....." Jacob said seeing me just lay on my bed emotionless.

"Who's in the bathroom?" I asked because I could hear running water.

"I think its one of the guys. Probably Carter but I have no idea." Jacob answered.

After a few seconds of silence I asked "what did he do...." I used a super quiet whisper half talking to myself and half talking to Jacob.

"What?" Jacob asked not hearing what I said.

"What did Hayes do that you can't tell me" I asked.