Chapter 6

Madi's p.o.v

We drove back to the hotel from Starbucks to get our bathing suits.

I was nervous to wear a swim suit around the guys because they already like me so I don't know what they'll do now, but I'm just going to stay cool and not worry and just be friends with them.

"Mads you alright?" I heard Hayes asked worried.

"Yep I'm fine" I replied giving him a slight smile.

"Okay you just had a worried look on your face" he said.

"Oh I didn't notice, I was just thinking" I replied so he wouldn't worry.

"Oh okay" he replied as we pulled into the hotel parking lot.

We went up to our room and I went over to my suit case.

I picked out a blue and black bikini and a white romper to wear over it.

I went to the bathroom to change into it.

I put my hair into a messy bun and took my make up off so it wouldn't run in the water.

I walked back out into the room where Hayes was already changed into his blue and black swim trunks matching my bikini.

"Wow Mads great choice" he said whistling.

"Thanks Haysie you too, we're matching" I said showing him my bathing suit strap under my romper.

"Yep. Ready to go?" He asked holding out his hand.

"Yeah let me just grab my shoes and sunglasses" I said going to get my plain white and brown sandals and sunglasses then taking his hand.

We walked into the hallway.

All the guys were already out there and wearing swim trunks and shirts of all different colors.

I could feel all the guys staring at me in silence.

"Ready to go?" I asked holding up mine and Hayes' hands smoothly trying to remind the guys that I'm with Hayes.

"Oh uh yeah" Cam said still staring.

"Alright let's go" Hayes said and we started walking to our cars.

We drove probably for about 10 minutes before we arrived in a parking lot.

"We're here" Hayes said getting out of the car.

I nodded and got out of the car also.

Just as I layed out my towel I saw all the guys heading my way.

Hayes was beside me helping me and said "Mads are you gonna get in the water or just tan your already super tan self?"

I laughed and said "Hayes I'm not tan at all!"

"MADS YOUR SO DARK LIKE SERIOUSLY YOUR THE DARKEST PERSON I KNOW MY GOSH" he said yelling and laughing.

"Yeah seriously Madi your darker than any of us" Shawn said laughing and taking his shirt off.

"Whatever" I said laughing and watching all the guys take their shirts off.

Dang they all had six packs like literally every one of them. Wait stop you don't care about them like that.

Hayes has a six pack too though and I watched as he took his shirt off.

Then I jumped on him and he fell and we just layed on the sand laughing and I just layed on him.

"Guys get a room" Aaron said laughing.

"Whatever" I said getting up and taking my clothes covering my bathing suit off so I just had on my bikini.