Chapter 25

Madi's p.o.v

I woke up to a slap on the cheek.

"OUCH" I yelled waking up quickly.

"Shut up you stupid idiot" he replied.

I rolled my eyes and asked "do I get any breakfast?"

"No" is all he said.

"Uh okay?" I said.

"I just came to wake you up and torture you again" he said and I noticed he had brought the bag again.

I gasped and started crying. Then I screamed "NO PLEASE CAM PLEASE DONT I CANT TAKE ANYMORE OF IT"

"Sure you can. Well maybe not since your a weak little wimp. But oh well I'm gonna beat you anyways"

Then he took the same stuff out of the bag as before and started using them. It hurt like heck and I was bleeding everywhere and my clothes were super torn up obviously and I was a mess.

He continued doing this for about an hour and then left me there still chained up to the chair. He gave me a small sandwich later in the day which tasted like Heaven since I hadn't eaten anything all day.

~~~

Taylor's p.o.v

Everything's been soooo crazy around here. The police still refuse to start the search back up again to look for Madi, which absolutely sucks. I honestly miss her so much. I didn't get to know her very well but she was hot and sweet and those are the 2 best things I find in a girl. But she was also a good friend.

"Yo Taylor" Nash said coming down the stairs while I was sitting on the couch in the living room.

"What's up" I asked.

"Have you seen Shawn?"

"No, why?"

"Hayes is having another freak out again and Shawn is the only one who can really calm him down" he told me.

"Well check the backyard. He's been spending a lot of time in the hammock out there singing" I suggested.

"Okay thanks man" he said then left.

Hayes is always freaking out nowadays, since Madi has been gone. I feel bad for him really, I mean him and Madi were together for 2 years before he cheated on her and now she's missing. That's got to be pretty hard on him. It's been hard on all of us really. Matt seems like he's getting better actually, which is really good. He seems happier now and might be getting over the shock of Madi being kidnapped.

~~~

Shawn's p.o.v

"Hey Shawn, can you go calm Hayes down again? Nash asked walking outside to where I was.

"Sure thing" I said and walked inside and heard a loud crash so I ran up the stairs.

"HAYES WHERE ARE YOU" I yelled since I figured the loud crash was him doing something or knocking something over.

"IN HERE" I heard his voice coming from his room.

I opened his door to see his dresser on the ground pushed over.

"Hayes what happened?"

"Nothing. I just got mad again" he answered.

He's been having anger issues and trouble controlling his emotions so Nash put him in counseling to help him since he's been really worried about him but I'm not sure if it's helping a whole lot.

"Do you want to tell me why?" I asked.

"Because some jerk kidnapped Madi! She's still suffering and no one will help her! The police gave up because they're just a bunch of cowards!" He exclaimed very angrily.

"Okay Hayes, I understand. I see why your upset but you need to calm down before you hurt yourself or someone else" I told him as I sat in one of his chairs.

"Okay I'm sorry. I just really miss her and I never got a chance to say goodbye" he said as he started crying.

I've never seen Hayes like this before Madi's disappearance. He's always so upset.

"Hayes I'm so sorry. I miss Madi a ton but I couldn't even imagine what it must be like for you. You were together with her for 2 years and you didn't even get to say anything to her before she disappeared. I'm so so so sorry Hayes"

"Thank you Shawn" he said and came over to me and gave me a hug.

"You'll get through it Hayes. Just stay strong" I said and left the room to tell Nash what had happened with Hayes.

I told him everything and he said "thanks Shawn. I know Hayes truly appreciates you helping him out even though he doesn't really say it"

"Oh it's no problem, really. I can see how much he's going through and I'm always happy to help" I replied.

He gave me a slight smile and walked away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SORRY THIS IS A SHORT CHAPTER BUT THE NEXT ONE WILL BE KINDA INTERESTING. BUT THANKS FOR READING THIS CHAPTER AND I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT.

BTW I HAVENT UPDATED A CHAPTER IN A WHILE SO I HAVENT TOLD YOU GUYS THAT WE WON NATIONALS!! SO MY TEAM ARE THE NCHVC GOLD BALL CHAMPIONS 2016!!!!!!

READ

VOTE

COMMENT

BYEEEEEEE