Chapter 24

Madi's p.o.v

I ran out of my room to go eat my chicken nuggets and sat down at the table. I started eating and Cam came and sat down next to me. He seemed angry.

"Hey Cam, you okay?" I asked since he seemed upset about something.

"Fine" he whispered.

I was confused but didn't worry about it too much and just finished eating. After I was finished I got up and put my plate in the sink. I walked over to the couch and sat down and turned the tv on. I started watching Pretty Little Liars and I stayed awake for about half the show but then drifted to sleep.

I woke up and it was dark. I tried to look around and noticed I was chained to a chair, AGAIN. Just like when Cam kidnapped me the first time.

My wrists and ankles hurt and I called out "Cam?"

No answer.

I tried again.

"Cam?!" I said again.

"Darling I'm here" he answered back.

"So can you get me out of here?" I asked.

"No honey, never again. I trusted you and what did you do? You betrayed me and threatened your safety by contacting Hayes" he said.

"NO" I said loudly realizing he found out about my dm to Hayes.

He might try to hurt me now.

"Cam please just don't hurt me. Please" I said.

"I can't make any promises, darling" he responded. I was scared now.

"I'll be right back stay there" he said and I heard some shuffling and saw a light turn on. He had turned on the light and left.

I looked around. I was in the basement again but all my stuff was gone. It looks like it did when I was first brought here, no stuff no nothing.

I looked around to see if I could get out or something but Cam came back with a bag.

"Whats that" I asked.

"Oh nothing" he answered.

"Uh okay?" I said.

He then started to empty the bag onto an empty table. I saw some things from the bag were a knife, scissors, pliers, duct tape, and many other things that looked painful.

"Cam are you going to hurt me?" I asked scared.

"Duh" he replied.

I gasped and tried to squirm around to escape but couldn't.

"Don't try you'll just hurt yourself more" he said.

He came up to me and just stared at me. He leaned down a bit since he was standing and I was sitting. Then he slapped me. I held my face because that HURT.

Then as my face was slowly recovering he kicked my leg. I couldn't hold my leg like I did my face because I couldn't reach my legs because of the way I was chained up.

Then he punched me in the stomach which REALLY hurt. I screamed in pain as I cried.

"Cam why are you doing this" I said through tears and pain.

"BECAUSE I HATE YOU NOW" he yelled and punched me in the face which made my nose bleed.

"OW" I yelled.

"SHUT UP" he yelled again and slapped my face again.

I cried in pain as he continued to slap, punch, and kick me repeatedly. After he finished with that he grabbed the knife and walked over to me.

I closed my eyes waiting for the pain. He slashed the knife across my arm. He cut my arm deep and it hurt so bad. As I screamed over and over again he slashed the knife in several places so that I was bleeding from many different wounds.

He tortured me in many different ways and I yelled in pain. I cried the whole time. My body was covered in bruises and my clothes were torn and I was bleeding everywhere. He finally put the last tool down and put everything back into the bag. He was finally finished.

"Alright now think about what you've done and I'll be back in the morning" he said and walked out of the room.

I realized that he hadn't locked the door like he always used to when he exited this basement. Now if only I could get out of these chains then I could get out of here.

I wasn't sure what to do so I just sat there. Chained up. Lonely. I started to cry. I eventually fell asleep uncomfortably in the chair.

~~~

Hayes' p.o.v

I sent Madi another message and we all waited for a response. A message came a couple hours later. It read,

This isn't Madi. Hope you enjoy sleeping tonight without her. hahaha.

I screamed.

"Hayes whats wrong?" Matt asked.

"Read this" I said and gave him the phone and he read the message out loud.

"So it really wasn't Madi and it was a joke" Nash said.

"No it was Madi. This is the Kidnapper now. He must have found out about her talking to us. He could have hurt her Nash!" I said.

"Hayes calm down. We'll find her. Okay? Just stop" Nash said.

"Okay" I answered.

"Now lets just go to sleep because it's getting late. We'll figure something out tomorrow" Nash said and everyone went to bed.

I went up to my room and layed in bed and thought about what Madi is doing right now. I hope she's okay. I soon drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NEW CHAPTER YAYYYY. IM DRIVING TO MISSOURI RIGHT NOW FOR THE NATIONAL VBALL TOURNAMENT AND IM SO EXCITED. ITS A 9 HOUR DRIVE THOUGH SO THAT SUCKS. ANYWAYS HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER.

READ

VOTE

COMMENT

BYEEEEEEEE