Chapter 17

Matt's p.o.v

I woke up and checked the time. It was 9:25.

"GUYS WAKE UP WE NEED TO GO FIND MADI" I yelled at all of them since we all slept in the same room last night.

They all got up and started getting dressed when Bart randomly walked in and said "Good y'all are up and getting ready for Magcon today"

We all gave each other confused looks and I said "Magcon? Today?"

"Uh yeah?" Bart said.

"Oh uh we didn't know" Aaron said.

"Well you do now. Magcon starts at 3:30 today" Bart said.

We all said okay and Bart left.

"Well we have until 3 to look for Madi" Nash said.

"Yeah. Okay everyone let's go!!" I said and we walked out of the hotel.

~A few hours later~

We've asking people if they've seen Madi for about 4 and a half hours and we've got nothing.

"Maybe we'll never find her" I mumbled.

"Let's not give up. Just think positive and keep looking" Nash said and Hayes nodded his head.

"Alright" I said.

A few minutes later we approached a woman who looked about 30 and appeared to be very deep in thought sitting on a bench.

"Um excuse me mam?" I said kindly.

She snapped out of her thoughts and looked startled but said "Oh sorry, yes dear?"

"Sorry to bother you bu-" I started but she cut me off by saying "Your no bother, what can I help you with?"

"Well my friend ran off last night upset and I lost her. I have no idea where she went but we were wondering if you've see-" I was trying to say but she cut me off again and suddenly raised her voice a little and said "Did she have dark brown hair and kinda skinny?!"

"Yes!! Did you see her?!" I asked excitedly.

"Yes I did!! It was about 9:45 and there was a girl laying on the ground, she looked pretty upset. I guess I made the mistake of walking right past her and not saying anything. Ugh I'm so stupid. Anyways, right after that I heard some screaming and I turned around and saw her being pulled into a van and they drove off. I tried chasing after them but it was no use. I'm very sorry" she said.

"No don't be sorry, you've been a big help. Thank you so much" I said.

I looked at all the guys then decided we should get going and talk to the police.

"Well we should get going but thanks for all your help. You have a great day" I told the lady and shook her hand.

"You too" she said then we walked off.

It was 2:30 so I said "Guys we still have 30 minutes before we need to be at Magcon, let's go talk to the police and they can search for Madi while we're Magcon"

"Matt's right" Shawn said.

"Alright let's do it" Carter said.

I was the most mad at Carter but I have to get over it since he's like my brother.

We walked to the police station and went inside. We walked to the front desk and a lady said "How can I help you?"

"Our friend went missing yesterday and she was kidnapped" I told her.

She went on the computer then said "Okay I'll walk you to room 14 where you'll be asked questions and you'll just tell them what you know so we can get started on the investigation"