Chapter 10

Nash's p.o.v

I picked Hayes and Madi up out in the middle of nowhere. The car ride was pretty awkward. I could see that Madi hadn't stopped crying since she found Hayes. I could just see the pain in her eyes and it broke my heart.

We pulled into the parking lot of the hotel and looked over at Madi as I put the car in park. She still had tears rolling down her cheeks without any noise. I was so upset with Hayes for doing this to Madi. She's like my little sister and I hate to see her heartbroken.

"Madi let's get out" I said kindly to her.

"Oh uh yeah sorry" She said clearly snapping out of a daze.

I got out of the car and saw Hayes standing by the car after he just got out and looked like he was staring at the hotel doors.

I looked over at the doors and saw Madi running through the doors. As she got through the door I could hear her loud sobs. I looked back over at Hayes and he was just standing and staring with tears falling out of his eyes.

"Hayes come on let's go" I said to him.

He just started walking towards the door.

We got to our room and Hayes tried going into his room but Madi was already in there so the door was locked.

"MADI OPEN THIS FREAKIN DOOR RIGHT NOW" Hayes screamed obviously sick of Madi being upset.

She flung the door open with tears streaming down her face and messy hair just like she was when I picked her up and brought her back here.

"This is my room too" Hayes said to Madi.

He went in the room as Madi stepped aside then she closed the door.

I just stood there in case anything happens in there. Then I heard yelling. Then right as I was about to walk over to the door to see what was going on Madi busted through the door and went running out of the room sobbing. She ran to me and the other guys' room.

"HAYES WHAT THE HECK" I yelled at him as he walked out of the room looking to see where Madi went.

"I said some things I shouldn't have" Hayes said dropping to the floor.

"Man just stay away from her!!" I shouted at him because he keeps screwing up.

"Ughhhhh" he said upset.

~~~

Madi's p.o.v

Nash just had to pick me up with Hayes ugh. But anyways we got to the hotel and I was just staring out the window when Nash told me we were here so I got out of his car and so did Hayes. We made eye contact which made me cry more.

Then I ran into the hotel and up to my room. A couple minutes after I got into my hotel room I heard "MADI OPEN THIS FREAKIN DOOR RIGHT NOW"

It was Hayes. I opened the door and immediately Hayes said "This is my room too"

I stepped aside and let him come in.

"What do you want" I asked flopping down on the bed.

"What do I want? What do I want? Really?" He asked like I'm stupid.

"Yes what do you want idiot?" I asked.

"MADI WHAT THE HECK WHY CAN'T YOU JUST BE NICE??!!" he yelled.

"OH I DON'T KNOW MAYBE BECAUSE SOME STUPID BOY SHATTERED MY HEART TO PIECES YOU STUPID JERK" I yelled not regretting what I said at all.

"YOU KNOW WHAT THATS A LOAD OF CRAP. I'M GLAD WE AREN'T DATING ANYMORE. I'M SO GLAD I CHEATED ON YOU. I DON'T REGRET A SINGLE SECOND OF IT BUT I COMPLETELY DO REGRET EVER DATING YOU OR EVER EVEN MEETING YOU" he said as I stood there my heart shattering even more. When I thought I didn't have anymore tears left to cry but as soon as he said those words I burst out crying for the millionth time today.