Chapter 26

Madi's p.o.v

Cam came into the room once again and yelled "You're such an idiot you know that!?!?!?"

"W-Why" I asked scared for another once again another beating.

"Wait are you drunk again?" I asked already knowing he was.

Oh yeah wait let me catch you up. I've been here for 10 months now including the first 3 months. Cam has beat me everyday since. My mind can't even process anything anymore. My stomach growls constantly because he feeds me hardly anything. I miss all the guys. Especially Hayes.

"Not at all" he clearly lied.

"Okay well have a nice day. Oh wait who chained you up to this old chair? How rude of them" he said and I almost laughed.

"Here let me help you with those. Ugh people can be so cruel" then he unlocked the chains.

"Uh" I said so confused. He's only doing this because he's drunk.

"Okay well bye!" He exclaimed happily.

I just laughed and rolled my eyes. I haven't laughed in so long.

I say there unchained for a moment then realized that I can just leave, I can escape. This easily? No way. This must be a setup. He must be trying to test me. There's no way he could just let me go even if he is drunk.

I slowly stood up. I could hardly stand up, I haven't been able to stand or walk around for the past 7 months. Cam hasn't let me get up or go anywhere.

I slowly and carefully walked to the door, it was unlocked. I opened it and walked out and closed it. I walked up the stairs and opened another door even more carefully. I walked out and saw the living room and front door.

I heard a crash and knew it was Cam. He came walking out of the kitchen and yelled "Hey you, get back here!!"

I started running and bolted out the front door. I started running down the streets until I was far enough away from the house and didn't see Cam anymore.

I can't believe I'm outside again. But it started raining and I yelped in pain, the rain on my torn up body hurt like heck. I didn't know where to go or what to do. I ran down road and didn't know where I was going. I ran as fast and hard as I could hearing Cam's yelling getting quieter and quieter. I knew he wouldn't be able to catch up with me. Then I fell. It hurt so bad and it was hard to get back up. My whole body ached and I yelped in pain. I finally was able to stand after struggling and walked a few feet until I fell back down and sat there and cried. I didn't know how I was going to contact the guys or the police. I couldn't go back to the house or else Cam would be able to trap me again. I sat there until I heard a noise. I didn't think much of it until I heard it coming closer. I realized the sound was a car. I heard yelling, "stop stop stop!" is what I heard. I just kind of looked up and stared at the car coming up closer and closer. They stopped right next to me and I heard car doors opening and running but I couldn't see very well, my vision was pretty blurry.

That's when I heard "MADI" and crying and felt hands on me.

"Madi Madi is it really you" I heard in between cries.

"hayes?" I said kind of in a whisper because everything was moving and I felt dizzy but recognized the voice. It sounded like Hayes'. I felt relief wash over me.

"YES MADI ITS ME ITS ME HAYES. OH MY GOSH YOU ARE BLEEDING EVERYWHERE MADISON PLEASE STAY WITH ME PLEASE PLEASE" I heard him yelling.

I just burst out crying with how much relief I felt. Hayes was here. He was going to save me. I was going to be okay.