Riko × male!Reader [part 2]

Start from the beginning

  “Why would you bother, anyway?!” She looked up at you, surprised at your actions and words.

  And I thought that we truly had something special. Even though we weren’t lovers, I still liked to think that you were mine. But you’re being snatched from me by others the more time goes along.

  You started to regret what you had said, judging the look of hurt and confusion on Riko’s features.

  She doesn’t even know that I’m suffering when she pushes me away. That should be expected, I guess. I’m nothing more than a friend to her.

  “Never mind, Riko. Forget what I said. I'll go now.” Furiously, you snatched your bag up from the chair beside her and left.

-----

[Riko ♥]

(Y/N)-kun?|

<sent 10.49pm>

  You sighed, put down your papers, and checked your phone when you heard it buzz, freezing when you saw the message.

  You were tempted to ignore her, but decided otherwise. You had sorted out your thoughts after you had yelled at her yesterday, and decided that she had been hurt enough after (R/N) had gone all harsh on her.

  And the last thing you wanted to do was to make her cry like she did when she had that falling out with (R/N).

[Riko ♥]

I’m sorry.

I didn’t know that I was keeping you aside.

I didn’t intend to.

I just...

Never mind, I’m coming over to your dorm now.|

<sent 11.06pm>

  Groaning, you clutched your head. Why was this, causing you so many probl–

  Wait.

  You turned your phone back on and there on the screen, outlined in white, were the numbers:

  11.10PM 29.7.2017

  She shouldn’t be out this late! And our graduation assessment is set for tomorrow! Crap, crap, crap.

  The boys’ dormitory was quite a distance from the girls’ due to the worry that the professors had of the boys going over to the girls’ dormitories with not so good intentions.

  Riko would have to walk into a dark narrow alleyway which was never lit while heading to the boys’ dormitory and in the first place, the curfew was set at nine, so what on Earth was she thinking?!

  She never, never broke the rules.

  On a worse note, that alleyway was literally crawling with gangs.

  Ugh the things I do... You hurriedly got out of bed and pulled on a (s/c) sweater just in case it was too cold outside, scribbled a long note to (R/N), who was taking a shower, and left it on his desk.