Isogai X Reader (Songfic #4)

YAHH i had my competition on saturday, WHOOO HOOOO sadly we didn't place but y'all the videos were posted up on youtube bUTTT EITHER WAY, I remember recently i got tagged in smth about like a "face reveal" Hmmmm??? 

BUT HERES A SONGFIC OF DONT WANNA CRY BY SEVENTEEN

∞ ∞

Because I love you, because the words I love you 

Isn't enough, no matter what I say

The brunette could remember those times he said I love you, yet it wasn't enough. Yet, he felt like you didn't understand how much he loved you. That those words wasn't enough to express how he felt about you. The times he would see your smile seeing how your eyes twinkled and especially your rosy cheeks when he kissed you. He loved to pinch your cheeks and squish them so you would look like a fish.

I loved you so much, where'd you go? 

Did you leave because you don't like me anymore?

He could remember when he came to school the next day, he didn't see you at all. Thinking you were sick, he went to your house after school. He was greeted by your mother telling him you weren't home. He wondered why you left without saying anything, why your mother didn't tell him where you were. Did you not like him anymore? Was just seeing him a pain? A waste of your time? He wanted to know why you left.

Don't play around, I know you're right there 

Feels like you'll appear, so I'm just waiting

Without you by his side, he felt that you just went away to think for a bit. He waited for you, each day, hoping you would come back to him. He didn't want anyone else, he wanted you, he wanted to hold you, kiss you, tell you how much he loves you and just have you by his side supporting him through everything. He missed how you would help out, taking care of his siblings, coming over constantly to cook and babysit.

I need to find you, need to find you 

Because if I cry right now, I might not see you

He needed to see you, he felt so lost without you. A mess as some would call it, he missed you. The days he slept alone in bed, missing your presence beside him. The way you curled up beside him, how when you would wake up you would be so clingy towards him. He missed that, the feeling of your kisses and whines to stay in bed longer. He didn't want to cry, he held those tears back so when he saw you, he could show you how much he missed you.

The path that used to be familiar, it's now unfamiliar 

Is this the path I know? I ask myself

He walked through the path that he would take you after school, he scanned the tree's carefully. The cherry blossoms you loved to walk through everyday, how you would pick the ones that fell on the floor and hold it out to him. The area felt so new to him, as if it was his first time here.

"(First name)... Where are you?" The brunette whispered softly while looking at his reflection in the river you two also went to.

His yellow like orbs widened as he turned around quickly. There you were, standing there looking at him with wide eyes, your lips parted. He could feel tears swell up in his eyes as he walked towards you. Your (Hair color) locks swaying in the wind, he wrapped his arms around your waist and buried his face into your shoulder.

"Yuma.." You whispered wrapping your arms around his neck as a few tears fell from your (eye color) orbs.

"I found you..." He said holding you closer. 

∞ ∞

hope you liked it! MY BOKU NO HERO ACADEMIA X READER BOOK WILL BE POSTED UP SOON IM JUST WORKING ON IT 

Coming Up for this book

Karma X (Gorgeous) reader

Karma X Reader X Nagisa Lemon

Nagisa X reader

(Neko) Karma X (Denial) Reader

Coming Up for What If scenarios ass class

it was your first time