(Otaku) Karma X (otaku) Reader

Requested by: 

∞ ∞

"I don't see why (Anime character) is your favorite, (Random character) is way better." Karma said crossing his arms while you glared back at the red head who was just smirking now.

"(Anime character) is so much better than (random character)!" You stated throwing a pillow at your red haired boyfriend who dodged it.

"Haha~ You're so cute when your mad (First name)." Karma said wrapping his arms around you while you turned away from him, pouting.

"Give me one reason why (he/she) is the best." He said nuzzling his face into your shoulder.

"(He/she) is very sexy." You replied and he looked at you, flicking your forehead which made you flinch at the contact.

"That's not a reason (First name)." He said and you let out a 'hmph!'

"Yes it is! (He/she) is very skilled too!" You argued and he laughed, pulling you closer to his chest.

"Alright alright, come on. Let's watch (Favorite anime) now." He said making you crack a small smile.

"Okay..." You said and he kissed your cheek before starting the episode.

∞ ∞

hope you liked it :D

 ❃ Coming Up for this book

(Depressed) Nagisa X (Cheerful) reader

Nagisa x (Karma's older sister) Reader

(Innocent) Nagisa X (Experienced) reader Lemon

Karma X (Assassin) reader

Isogai X (Karma's twin sister) reader X Chiba

Coming Up for What If scenarios ass class

They caught you masturbating

What if they got drunk/you got drunk

when you meet his parents/ He meets yours