Maehara x Reader

ITS SO FUCKING HOT RN OMF. it's like almost 90 but it feels like 100.

I got the idea because I kept complaining it was hot.
∞ ∞

"IT'S SO HOT HIROTO!" You yelled as you lied on the light brown haired boys bed.

"I know it is..... Because I'm here." Maehara said with a huge grin.

You threw a pillow at his face and he looked at you with a blank expression as he saw your slightly irritated face. Maehara sighed and walked over to you, kissing your cheek.

"You're making it hotter!" You whined trying to push him away.

He groaned and turned on the AC, the cool breeze instantly cured your irritated and whiny mood.

Maehara kissed the tip of your nose, making you giggle. He sat down and you laid your head on his lap, going on your phone, playing (Insert mobile game).

Maehara sighed at your sudden mood change, running his fingers through your (hair color) locks.

He noticed a bright smile on your face, laying down on your stomach. A small hum was coming from you and Maehara grinned.

"You're so cute (nickname)-chan!"

"YOU MESSED UP MY GAME HIROTO!"

"but you love me~."

You threw a pillow at his face and pouted.

∞ ∞
[Coming up]
❥(mischievous) karma X (cool) reader
❥Itona x Reader Lemon