Karma x Reader

Someone asked me if I had drugs and I said "I got coffee ;D"

∞    ∞

"Yo~. (Last name)-chan~. Ya selling the good kush?" (Random student) asked smirking as (he/she) stood in front of you.

"Haha~ no." You replied looking up at (students name).

(HE/She) sighed and walked away. Everybody had started asking you for drugs, which you don't sell (DONT SELL ITS BAD KIDS). For some reason those druggies had been asking you, then again they are just asking random people, but at least 14 people had asked you already.

You grabbed (favorite drink) from the vending machine and stood back up, opening the can.

"Yo kouhai-chan." A way too familiar voice had said.

You turned around, meeting face to face with Karma Akabane. You were in the A class while karma was in the E class. Yet he always called you kouhai because you just one year younger than him, but in the same year. 

"Good kush?" He asked smirking.

"How funny Akabane." You scoffed, taking a sip of (favorite drink).

"But ya know~.." He said walking closer, trapping you against the wall.

"I would be glad to take something~." He whispered into your ear.

"Like what?" You asked raising a brow.

"You~." He said smirking against your cheek.

You shuddered but also blushed, pushing his face away.

"Geez..." You mumbled

∞    ∞

I really don't know where I got with this LMAO

Updating in class again, I have a presentation next period and I'm kinda of scared

[ Coming Up ]

Idk