(Tsundere) Nagisa X (Neko) Reader

I'm not even following my own updating schedule..Next week hopefully LOL. I'm gonna try to update a lot before monday

//Curls up into a ball bc school starts in 4 days//

Requested by: Sora572728

∞ ∞

Nagisa was very denial that he had liked you, especially when you would suddenly curl up beside him, nuzzling your cheek against his arm. Yes you were in the E-class, it was a huge surprise to have a person come in with a tail and cat ears.

You had (random color) ears that matched you tail and hair. Knowing most of the girls in the E-class, they would often pet your ears. You had caught eye for the blue haired male a while back and you would often come up to him, hoping he would pet you. Thats right, you wanted the cinnamon roll to pet you.

"Nagisa-nya~!" You cheered happily as you sat in the desk in front of Nagisa, facing him.

"Why are you so cheerful today?" He asked coldly not taking his eyes of his notebook making you giggle and rest your head on the table.

"Well why can't i?" You asked giving him a smile that made his cheeks turn red.

He sighed turning his head away to look out the window making you huff. You began nuzzling your face into his arm making him tense up and turn red slightly.

"W-what are you doing?" He stammered out looking at you while you looked at him with your (eye color) cat-like orbs.

You ignored him and continued to nuzzle rub your cheek against his arm, purring slightly. You pulled away and looked up at him, giving him the cutest eyes.

"W-Why are you looking at me like that?" He asked nervously as you grabbed his hand and placed it on the top of your head, between your furry ears.

Nagisa starting petting your ears making you purr, smiling happily. Nagisa seemed to enjoy seeing you this way but of course the cinnamon wont admit it.

∞ ∞

Hope you liked it :D

Coming Up for this book

Karma X reader X Asano 

(Senpai) Karma X (Kouhai) reader Lemon

(Neko) Nagisa X (Scared reader)

Itona X reader

Karma X reader

Nagisa X reader

Coming Up for What If scenarios ass class

You got hurt

They were your teacher and you were in a secret relationship with them

they got sick

They saw you in a neko outfit

You got in a fight with them