Karma X (Insane) reader

Requested by: 

∞ ∞

Day by day has passed, you could feel your self losing your sanity. It had always been like this ever since the summer of your third year at kunugigoka. When you had joined the E-class, everyone was so nice to you but you never interacted with them, it wasn't because you were shy it was more of like you were scared and you didn't know how to. 

However, you behavior had caught the eye of a certain sadistic red head. He found you interesting, like he wanted to help you.  You lied awake in bed, staring up at the ceiling darkness surrounding your room. Hearing random voices, you were beginning to get paranoid that someone was in your house. 

Grabbing your phone, you dialed Karma's numbers your hands shaking at you brought the phone to your ear.

"Hello?" Karma's groggy voice rang through your ears which calmed you slightly.

"K-karma..?" you soft voice echoed through his ears, you could hear shifting from the other line.

"Why are you calling me this late?" He asked yawning and you sighed shakily.

"come over.. please." You said and Karma didn't even bother to argue.

Once he arrived, he climbed in through the window seeing you in the corner of your room. Head buried in your knees, rocking back and forth. He walked over to you, wrapping his arms around you. 

"It's me.. I'm here." He whispered in your ear, running his fingers through your hair.

∞ ∞

Hope you liked it~ Ehh i wasn't exactly sure how to do this but i did some research so i hope i got it the way you wanted!

 ❃ Coming Up for this book

Nagisa X reader Lemon

Karma X reader 

Karma X (Lazy) reader Lime

Christmas themed one shot *character not decided yet*

Nagisa X reader

Karma X (Dying) reader

Karma X (innocent) reader Lemon

Coming Up for What If scenarios ass class

you were a famous singer

It was your birthday

they caught you with their phone

they watched a horror movie