Itona X reader Lemon

Do you like Orange juice?

TEHEH LEMON TIMEEE, Im babysitting right now and the kid literally just knocked out after he asked me to plug in his 3Ds LMFAO. 

∞ ∞

Itona took a glance at you, just seeing you in the water with everyone else. He had to admit, you looked amazing in a bikini. I guess you could say someone had turned on a light switch. His eyes scanned over your body, admiring your curves, legs and everything, especially that ass.

You looked over at Itona, seeing him practically drooling over you. You had to admit, he looked so damn hot without a shirt. A small giggled escaped your lips as you walked over to him, his eyes glued to your hips; admiring the way they moved as you walked.

'Take a picture Itona, It'll last longer." You said winking at the white haired male, placing your towel over your head to dry your (hair color) locks.

He wrapped his arm around your waist, leaning close to your ear and his hot breath against your ear. He leaned over and nibbled on your earlobe making you whine quietly.

"Even though you have a small chest, your body still looks amazing." He said bluntly making you slap the back of his head.

"HOW ROMANTIC ASSHOLE!" You said sarcastically, huffing out in disappointment.

Oh yeah, Itona was also.. very honest with his thoughts which some what pissed you off especially when he mentioned something about you. You sighed heavily and began to walk off but Itona grabbed your hand, looking at you with love and guilt sparked in his eyes.

"I'm sorry... Don't leave." He said and you pouted at him.

"Come with me then..to the bathroom." You said and he nodded, holding onto your hand as the both of you went over to the restroom area.

Once you walked in, you pulled Itona in with you and shut the door, locking it. Wrapping your arms around his neck, he closed the gap. His soft lips against yours, his hands on your hips while you pulled him closer.

"Mm... Whats with you today?" he asked as he hoisted you up onto the sink, kissing at your neck now.

"You just.. looked so hot." You mumbled out, whimpering as he abused your sweet spot.

He cupped your core through your bottoms, letting his finger circle around your sensitive nub while you cried out as he placed pressure on the nub.

"I-itona.." You whined out, moving your hips against his hand while he chuckled quietly, moving your bottoms off to the side, slipping in one finger into you. You gasped as he pumped his finger, slowly adding a second finger.

"I-Itona!" You cried out as his thumb landed on the sensitive nub, rubbing it as he pumped his fingers into you.

You moved your lips to his neck,biting and leaving love bites over his neck. He groaned as he felt your hand slip into his shorts, rubbing his bulge. He applied more preasure making you released onto his fingers.

"I..I need you..(I NEED YOU GIRL )" You whimpered out and he nodded, positioning his hardened member at your entrance.

He pushed in making you grip onto his shoulders tightly, panting as your walls were being stretched, his cock (cock a doodle doo) was filling you up. Itona groaned and began thursting into you. His hands gripping onto your hips while your nails raked down his back.

"(First name).." He groaned out and you buried your face into his neck, whining and moaning against him.

All you could hear his heavy panting, occasional grunts and him moaning your name. A loud moan escaped your lips as he hit your spot, your mind going blank as he gripped your hips.

"Itona.." You whined and he grunted out your name, picking up the pace and thrusting more sloppily.

Your mind went blank as you released over his member, hie groaned and thrusted slowly to let you ride out your climax. He groaned and pulled out, pressing a kiss to your temple as the both of you stayed to catch your breath.

"I love you..." You both mumbled out smiling.

∞ ∞

hope you liked it! also i forgot that discontinuing a book was an option (Im discontinuing my BTS book and Free! Book just bc i don't update those anymore) and possibility that I'm thinking of doing a Boku No Hero Academia X reader book. I luff Todoroki *Dont tell Karma pls he'll kill me*

Coming Up for this book

*if i forgot a request let me know*

Coming Up for What If scenarios ass class

it was your first time (HAVENT EVEN STARTED ON THIS ONE LMFAO)

*Some are not added yet, I think i forgot a few so pls tell me*