Karma X reader

Requested by: MahnoorAzher1

Hope you liked it~

∞ ∞

"Karma~." You said.

"..."

"KARMAAA!!!!" You shouted louder.

"...."

"KARMAAAAA!!!! I'M SORRY!!!!" You said hugging the red head tightly.

The red head looked at you, pouting cutely. You kissed his cheek, repeatedly.

"I'm still mad at you." Karma said.

now, why was karma mad at you? well.....

FLASHBACK TO 30 MINUTES AGO

"(First name)~." Karma said shaking you slightly.

You groaned in response, pulling the covers over your head. The red head popped a vein and continued shaking you but you still wouldn't get up. He grabbed the bucket of ice water, yes ICE WATER. He dumped it on you making you scream and shot up. You glared at the red head who just took a picture of you.

"KARMA!!" You yelled throwing your pillows at him.

He easily dodged them and you threw your full water bottle at him, which had hit his... area. Karma dropped to the floor clutching his dingle lingle (LMAOOO). You bursted out laughing and ran over to him.

END OF FLASHBACK

"Karma!! Please! I'm sorry! i'll do anything!" You said hugging him tighter.

"Anything?" He asked smirking.

"I-I.. uhh..." You stuttered, "I-I TAKE IT BACK!"

"Too bad (first name)~. no take backs." He said pinning you to the bed, his hands resting on your sides. You gulped as his fingers began pinching at it causing you to yelp.

∞ ∞

Hope ya enjoyed~