Karma X reader X Nagisa

LATE IM SO SORRY

Requested by: I forgot who requested

∞ ∞

Karma and Nagisa had the hugest crush on (First name) (Last name).They would constantly argue over her. Of course (first name) wasn't oblivious, she knew but she couldn't decide.

"(First name)~! Wanna go to the spring festival?" Nagisa asked.

"Uh-"

"Go with me (first name)~." Karma said wrapping his arm around your shoulders.

"But-"

"I asked first Karma, so back off." Nagisa said glaring at the taller red head.

"Hey-" They cut you off once again.

"But I've known (first name) longer." Karma stated glaring at the shorter blue haired boy.

"So! That doesn't mean anything." Nagisa said narrowing his eyes.

"Guys-"

"Yeah it does. It means (first name) has more trust in me" Karma said.

"No it doesnt you sadistic ass." Nagisa shot back glaring.

Poor (First name) (Last name), they kept cutting you off, yelling insults at eachother. Man, these boys were so in love with you. Everyone watched the two argue, feeling bad that you had to deal with these two's arguing all the time. Sighing to your self, they suddenly looked at you.

"So who do you want to go with?" Nagisa asked.

"It's obiviously me." Karma said smirking.

"Uhm...... I'm already going with someone else.. sorry guys." You said standing up patting their heads.

"Who?"

"(Random guy from class E or any guy rlly)." You said.

"Hey! Maybe we can go to the summer festival instead!" You said smiling before heading off.

They sighed and looked at each other, frowning. If only they hadn't argued all the time and asked sooner.

∞ ∞

Woo sorry its short.

I was sick over the weekend, and now I'm at school

It sucks though BC I don't have a voice at all

If I talk it comes out all raspy and quiet