(Yandere) Asano X reader

(Oya oya?)

Requested by: JhunCruz2 

Idk who you wanted to be the yandere so i just made Gakushuu the yandere 

∞ ∞

Asano Gakushuu, the principles son. They give off the same vibes which was scary.

"Yo! Ren! Can I borrow your notes?" You asked walking up to the flirt of the virtuous group.

"Sure. Let me just get it out." He said.

Asano, from the side glared at Ren. Asano had a thing for you, he didn't want you talking to others, he only wanted you to pay attention to him.

"Say (first name). Would you like you hang out sometime?" Ren asked and you smiled.

"Oh, sure i guess-!" You started but something went flying at Ren's face.

"Ren?! Are you okay?!" You asked and Asano walked over.

"Are you guys okay?" He asked innocently.

"I am... I don't know about Ren." You said and Asano patted your head.

"I'm glad your okay (first name). I don't want my precious to get hurt~..." He whispered the last part.

"Anyways. What time Ren?" You asked.

"I was thinking tomorrow after school..." Ren said rubbing his nose.

"Sorry. (First name) I have to tutor you." Asano said gripping your hand.

"Eh?"

Asano pinned you against his bed, looking straight into your eyes with a glare that sent shivers down your spine.

"W-what are you doing?" You asked and he tightened his grip.

"You are mine (first name). I won't let any one else have you." He said softly caressing your cheek with a sweet yet terrifying smile.

You gulped, knowing about these Yanderes from games and Mangas.

You never knew they were real, but now you belonged to a Yandere. You knew what would happen if you didn't listen.

"O-okay..." You said and he pressed a kiss to your cheek.

"Good girl... Now, write me a five page essay." He stated leaving you to stare at him.

∞ ∞

I tried LOL 

But aye its finished

I typed up a few of the requests i got so ill be posting the ones i have, I'm still working on the rest~