Karma X reader

WOW, RIN-CHAN UPDATED AGAIN :O i wrote this while i was at practice today LOOL AND WATCHED NO GAME NO LIFE LOLOL

∞ ∞

You sighed as you listened to the rain patter against the window at a rapid pace, you sat on the couch while watching your (son/daughter) watch whatever was on the screen. Your red headed husband, Karma was currently at work while you stayed home watching (Son/daughter's name).

"Mommy..?" (Child's name) called out while you hummed in response looking at your child who resembled Karma and you so well.

(Child's's name) had your (hair color) with karma's mercury orbs that you loved so much. (He/she) crawled onto your lap, sitting between your legs making you smile and hug your child closer to you as if they were going to leave.

"When is daddy coming home?" (He/She) asked not taking (his/her) mercury orbs off the screen.

"Soon." You replied stroking (his/her) (Hair color) locks, noticing how long (His/her) hair had gotten over time.

"When is soon? I miss daddy..." you sighed and placed a quick kiss onto their cheek, smiling st how chubby (his/her) cheek was.

"I miss him too. Soon (Child's name).." You answered smiling.

After awhile, (Child's name) had fallen asleep in your arms. Letting out a chuckle, you continued to cuddle (him/her) to you, missing Karma's cuddles at this point.

"Oh (Child's name) fell asleep?" You jumped at the sound of the voice, turning your head seeing mercury colored eyes.

"Karma." You said as he placed his stuff on the table before sitting beside you, pulling you into his arms.

He kissed your temple, his arms around your waist as (child's name), slept in your arms.

"Daddy...?" (Child's name) spoke up rubbing (her/his) eyes, with a pout on their face.

"Hi (Child's name)" karma cooed making the (hair color) headed (boy/girl) in your arms giggle reaching out to hug your husband.

"I missed you!" (He/she) whined making you laugh, resting your head on Karma's shoulder.

"I missed you too. It's late now, go to sleep." He said and (Child's name) nodded, moving to rest back onto your lap.

Karma only chuckled and wrapped his arms around you once again, resting his cheek against your temple.

"I love you." He said pecking your cheek, a small smirk on his face as a smile made its way onto your face.

"I love you too.." His smirk only grew as he leaned down to nibble on your earlobe.

∞ ∞

hope you liked it! 

Coming Up for this book

Karma X (Gorgeous) reader *Wink wonk*

Nagisa X reader

(Yandere) Karma X (Dirty minded) Reader Lemon *NUDGE NUDGE WINK WONK*

(Neko) Karma X (Denial) Reader

Coming Up for What If scenarios ass class

it was your first time