Underworld : Selene x male reader

Start from the beginning

The owner glady pointed you to her appartement saying he had peeked inside and she was heavely armed so you had to be carefull but that spoke for it self. You stopped infront of her door peeking through the keyhole to look for her but you saw nothing inside so very carefully you picked the lock.

You opended the door slowy making not a single sound having drawn your dualguns hearing the sound of the shower running. You noticed a bag on the table by the living room so you carefully opended the bag finding guns and grenades inside.

The shower stopped so you looked up standing ready a few feet away from the door waiting for the vampire who soon walked out wearing jeans and a white t-shirt drying her hair off with a towel seeing you in a split second. Selene threw the towel in your face blinding you then dodged your shot getting close enough to kick you in the chest so hard you smashed into a wall on the other side of the room.

Selene runned to the bag opening it to quickly get her guns having luck they were loaded then spinned around so you and Selene had guns pointed to each other.
Selene : who are you ?
(Y/n) : im a with a order devoted to protect humanity and you know why vampire aren't on our nice list

Selene frowned both of you waiting to start shooting the air so thick you could cut it with your sword. You both jumped to the sides firing your handguns missing every shot but you both easy rolled on your feet and kept running across the appartement shooting your guns until you both heard the clicking sound of empty mags.

Selene runned forward and kicked you again in the chest all this time she kicked you through her window making you fall 5 floors down but you turned moved your body to catch a street lamp to slow you fall down then let go doing a roll to make sure you didn't break a bone.

(Y/n) thought : that was close

You needed a while to recover but soon Selene landed next to you with her normal clothes and her guns which she pointed right at you.
Selene : not bad catching the street lamp but it won't save you

You smirked moving a hand in your jacket then threw her several explosive discs she had to dodge then started shooting at you but you jumped behind a random car to hide from the bullets. You threw a light grenade over the car at Selene who jumped away from the grenade that shined a lot of light not burning her but blinding her.

Selene stood back up looking for you thinking you were behind the same car so she appeared next to where you were supposed to be hiding finding you were gone. Selene moved behind the car when you moved from a other car shooting at her irritated she again dodged all your shots.

You made a slide to get next to her cover taking Selene by surprise as you slided by and shot four times just hitting her once in her left shoulder. Selene hissed in pain running from her cover over the street using the cars as cover hearing you shoot but onky hit the cars until she runned into a alleyway.

You followed her carefully moving into the alleyway, you stopped and fired up into a firemescape Selene stood on, she jumped down landing on the ground and aimed her guns at you but you fired both your handgun hitting her guns so she dropped them.

Selene grabbed a disc from her pocket throwing the disc right at you but you shot the disc before it hit but you focusing on the disc gave Selene enough time to run at you and grab the guns in your hands ripping them out of your hand then pushed you a few feet away.

She tried to aim the guns at you but grabbed her wrist preventing her from aiming at you.
Selene : you think you can beat a vampire in strength ?
(Y/n) : no but i can out skill you

You headbutted her then quickly managed to make the guns eject the mags but Selene gave you a knee where it hurt throwing your guns away. She grabbed your throath trying to break your neck but you grabbed a knife from your belt aiming for her eye but Selene stepped away letting go.