Sao : Sinon x male reader

Start from the beginning

Sinon wondered if her friends told you about her past or you didn't know..... maybe you did know but didn't dare to ask you about it so she continued walking after her team getting bored.
The boss was located pretty far walking and every monster that spawned was fought by kirito and Asuna who beated it so fast all of you weren't needed.

You decided that until the real fun started you started a conversation up with Sinon since she was the only one you never really got to meet, you two just chatted about whatever came to find real life or virtual reality.
You two kinda lost yourself in your conversation not noticing the girls looking back and giggling talking to each other with smirks.

Soon the forest ended up above a huge ravine with on the other side the boss spawn place all the only way across was by a huge fallen tree nearly 20 times a human serving as bridge. Of course they could fly but the boss had put up a spell above the ravine disabling any use of the wings.

On the other side however forest monsters spawned looking like trees about the size of humans with a thick skin and carrying a stone sword all walking across the tree. You walked forward walking to meet the monsters already grabbing the hilt of your huge sword ready to fight.

The others tried to help you but Kirito and Asuna stopped them wanting to see you again in action.

Three monsters attacked at the same time but you pulled the sword from your back holding it with two hands moving it to your left hip then swinged your sword with full force hitting three monsters in one swing deleting their health to half all you did a few step forward doing another spin to swing again hitting the same three monsters again destroying them.

Leafa : wow
Lisbeth : impressive
Klein : what sword is that ?
Asuna : dragonslayer.... a legendary greatsword its hard to get but one of the strongest maybe the strongest greatsword of this game  hard to wield but (y/n) mastered it.

You runned forward doing a huge jump then did a heavy downward slash pushing the monster back all you stabbed the sword in the monster chest throwing him off the tree before he exploded. More monsters charged forward but you placed the sword back on your back using magic to summon a bow.

Pulling the string back the bow created a arrow you fired into the monster eye them followed it with shooting the same monster three more times so it was killed, you summoned four arrows and released them into the horde of monsters where you kept firing more arrows into the horde killing a few before one monster get to close.

You despawned the bow then pulled the sword from your back lowering it down into a monster head slicing his head and chest stopping in the monster stomach before he blew up into pixels.
More monsters tried to attack you but you did another heavy swing hitting two monsters so hard they flew off the tree.

You did another swing after that swing hitting two more off the tree then had to step back moving your sword to block the sword of a monster which you pushed back then did a downwards slash at the monster who tried to block your sword all dragonslayer went through the monster sword into the monster himself.

You left three monsters alive who didn't attack you right away until you grabbed a few throwing knifes of your belt throwing them into a tree monster who survived the hits but the knifes were enchantment so the knifes ignited on fire igniting the monster in a huge fireball turning the monster to firewood.

They charged at you stabbed your knife into the first monster leg so he tripped sliding somewhere behind you, the second monster tried to stab him but you stabbed him before he could in the chest then turned around still having blade in the monster chest.