Skylanders : Roller Brawl x male reader

Start from the beginning

Eon just chuckled and moved around the island turning the entire thing around to show them a much better view of skylanders so they could a sse coming up from behind a massive island with a city build on it.
Eon : what is a game in your world is reality in this
(Y/n) : impossible
Eon : nothing is impossible
Patrick : so a game made for kids to enjoy is in truth real in a different dimension or something
Eon : excacly... this is skylanders a miracle beautifull and strong but in great danger.... i was once a portal master with many young skylander under my care but then Choas unleashed his beast and killed me them trapped many of my skylanders into those statues all over skyland
(Y/n) :..... (pinch himself feeling this was real) so wait that entire story was true ?
Eon : yes..... you see i traveled to your world to seek a new portal master but being so big i needed a new way to find the portal master so after appearing in the maker dream over and over again i make the skylanders a game in your world using magic to enchant every portal so i could monitor everybody and now i have found my portal masters (turns to face them)

The two shared a look confused then pointed at themselfs looking at Eon.
Eon : yes you two.... i can feel your spirits and you two are perfect
(Y/n) : so wait we are supposed to save the skylands
Patrick : (pinch himselfs).......
Eon : a huge task i know but you two can do this..... use your gaunlet and weapon and together with the Skylanders and you shall beat the darkness

Eon disepeared leaving the two on the island alone.
Patrick : did that just happend ?
(Y/n) : yup (looks at him)  wow cool gear !!!

Patrick  looked at himsenf noticing he wore twin gaunlets with three small places for discs on the top, the gaunlet was filled with several element symbols and coloured in a midnight blue with a wine red. He also carried a sword on his back about his lenght and nearly as broad as he was the handle looking like a dragon and the sword broad filled with badass element symbols and engravings.

He also had a small leather bag on his waist where a belt sneaked around his waist sneaky.

(Y/n) had the same all he had a (weapon of choice) and his gaunlets were coloured in a (f/c)

They opended the small bags finding a few smalls dics coloured into different colours.

(Y/n) grabbed one who made him remember Roller brawl so to test something he placed the disc in one of the slots of his gaunlets that glowed brightly realising a pink coloured orb that scared (y/n) of his feet so he landed on his back. (Y/n) looked up eyes wide at the sight or a familair skylander with pink hair and a pink eye.
Roller Brawl : Im free !!

The girl cheered skating around the place singing something when er eyes suddenly landed on the two standing side by side, very happy she was free she tackled (y/n) hugging him pretty hard. Patrick chuckled at the side grabbing three discs from the bag and placed them into the gauntlet releasing a few skylander who landed in a straight line infront of him looking confused they were free.

Stealth elf, Spyro and Trigger happy all looked up at their new portal master then tackled him also to the ground.

A very long Timeskip

(Y/n) was currently standing in a village battling orcs send by Koas to capture the villagers to 'help' Koas build a powerfull machine.

However the two portal masters were fighting hordes and hordes off Orcs keeping them away from the villagers while saving who ever was in danger. Patrick was standing on Tree rex both shooting lasers out their hands into orcs or orc ships while (y/n) was fighting in the middle of the huge village protecting the main building most villagers hided in protecting the building together with Roller brawl, Stealth elf, Trigger happy, Spyro, Patrick, Tree rex and Bash.