Red vs blue : Tex x male reader

Start from the beginning

Patrick came screaming flying out the hall he came from landing on his front on the ground inside the training field followed by a known black coloured freelancer.

(Y/n) : TEX !!!!!!

(Y/n) tried to leave the control room to talk to Tex all the doors were locked.
F.I.L.S.S : we are not allowed to interfere with the training program.

Patrick groaned forcing himself up just to be punched into a container losing his gun that slided across the floor a few feet away from him.

Patrick thought : how am i still alive ?

Tex msde his way over to him so Patrick did a combat role picking his assault rifle off the ground started firing at Tex who runned into a portal to escape his gunfire.

Patrick heard the footsteps behind him and grabbed a sticky grenade from his belt throwing it behind him at Tex who invaded and kicked Patrick on the stomach so hard he slided across the floor coughing.

He threw a grenade into a portal next to him that send the grenade through another portal behind Tex making the grenade roll at her feet all Tex jumped away before the explosion.

Patrick : Tex don't do this

Tex runned at Patrick who once more started shooting at her all Tex dodged all the bullets until the got close enough to rip the gun out of his hands and smacks him across the face with it.

Patrick stumbled backwards but grabbed the shotgun from his back aiming at Tex who smacked the shotgun out of his hands.
Patrick : shit

(Y/n) looked around for something to save his friends and pressed a few random buttons accidentally dropping a container ontop of Tex.

Patrick : ha take that bi........

Tex lifted the container up making Patrick back away.

Patrick : wtf ?

Tex threw the container at Patrick who rolled under the container but when he stood up Tex uppercutted him into a bunch of boxes.

(Y/n) pressed another button that made the light turn off for 5 seconds.

When the lights turned back on Tex felt a massive force connect with her stomach sending her across the training field.

Patrick : take that

He held a gravity hammer in his two hands.

Tex growler and gathered herself off the floor and started running at Patrick who runned back at her waiting to get close enough to swing his hammer,

(Y/n) panicked and smashes every button on the console somehow ending the training program making a shockwave that froze Patrick and Tex on the spot both almost hitting each other.

Timeskip

(Y/n) stood in the training field using a med kit to help the two heal their wounds from fighting each other.

Both had sat down back against a container.

(Y/n) : you two okay ?
Patrick/Tex : im fine
(Y/n) : Tex anything you wanna say ?
Tex : no

Tex got up and left the room making (y/n) sighn and follow her.

He followed her to the console room where she started looking through the computer looking for something.

(Y/n) : Tex...... im sorry we woke you up
Tex : its fine........ im just a little bit pissed about something
(Y/n) : wanna talk about it ?
Tex : no......... but how did you two find me anyway ?
(Y/n) : after the crash we stole a lot of information from the computers.
Tex : may i have a look at it ?
(Y/n) : sure

(Y/n) pulled a USB stick from his helmet and connected it with the computer bringing up a lot of files Tex looked through.

Tex : but why did you two look for me anyway ?
(Y/n) : your our friend.... we care for you.... i care for you

Tex stopped for a second stealing a glance at (y/n) but then went on looking stopping when she saw a file about a secret fecility.

Tex : can i ask for a favor ?
(Y/n) : sure
Tex :....... you see this secret base ?... im sure the director is hiding there
(Y/n) : the director ?
Tex : he ruined our lives and commited crimes..... i want revenge (y/n)

(Y/n) looked at the screen then at Tex nodding his head slowy.
(Y/n) : we have your back then

A smile broke out of under Tex helmet.

Timeskip

(Y/n) waited outside the director control room not hearing the conversation all soon Tex walked out walking past him missing her handgun.

Before he could ask if it was done he heard a gunshot coming out the room making him tense up then steal a glance at the room that was now sealed off.

(Y/n) runned after Tex who was way ahead getting out the fecility not giving all the death copies of her a second look worthy.

(Y/n) found her not to far looking at the sky taking her helmet off to reveal her face and feel the cold air on her skin.

(Y/n) : is it done ?

He stepped forward taking his own helmet off holding it in one hand.

Tex : yeah..... its finally over it seems (crosses arms) all now im not sure what to do now
(Y/n) : well whatever it is..... i follow you

Tex looked at (y/n) studying his face and his eyes.

Tex : you sure ?
(Y/n) : yes...... i will follow you through hell if i need too
Tex : why ?
(Y/n) :...... be..... because i love you

Tex looked at his face for a while when a smirk appeared on her face.

Tex : i know..... i wanted to hear you say it

Before (y/n) could reply Tex grabbed him by the front of his armor to pull him to her so she could smash her lips on his.

(Y/n) closed his eyes and started kissing her back dropping his helmet to wrap his arms around Tex waist.

As the two made out the third member of the group looked away sitting inside the car focusing his attention to the sky.

Patrick thought : i have a feeling this is just a start from a lot of adventures...... if only you were still here Carolina

(Y/n) and Tex remained kissing for several minutes until they pulled back whispering a 'i love you' to each other looking in each other eyes knowing together they could face anything.