Chapter 19-Solace.

Start from the beginning

It was a beautiful lady, smiling at us.
"Asalamualaykum, my name is Adeela Musab, I'm the wife of Wazir Musab-the one who your husband saved. Jazakillah so much." She said with tears. Mom tried to comfort her.

She invited us for a dinner after some days. As she wanted to do something for us since my dad did a humble work. She took my mom's number as well. I could see she was elated meeting us.

Of course she would be happy, who wouldn't be jovial if someone save their beloved ones.
Therefore, my parents and I left the clinic.

Dad drove his car whilst I drove mine. On the way, we decided to go to the mall. We wanted to buy something special for Arshad.

I was proud of dad for saving the life of the stranger.
Oh Allah grant my dad Jannah.

Couple of hours, we were shopping.
I just couldn't believe my dad was such a great gentleman, he was so much buying things for Hayat, mom and I.

Sometimes I used to feel I didn't need to purchase any dresses alone cause my parents knew my choice extremely well.

I chose a top to buy. I decided to try it.
I went in the lady's section and try it outstandingly, it was perfect.

Coming out, I almost bumped into someone.
I had a sorry face, I almost clinched my teeth sadly.

"I'm sorry-" I told the stranger.

"It's okay." She smiled gently.

For instance,  I  started missing Hayat's presence. I wished so badly from the bottom of my heart that she would be with us. Honestly I was happy with my parents but not beyond when I'm with my sister.

Hay it would be great if you were here girl. I just miss you a lot my beloved sister. I hope you ain't feeling alone there. I hope there's someone who is entertaining you to that extent that duffer isn't coming in your mind. Oh Allah please make Hayat forget him. In sh Allah everything turns fine, I can sense there's some cons will occur. In sha Allah.

After buying for us, we went to buy for dad. Dad has been always wore the clothes which mom used to select for him.

We bought a toy car and aeroplane for Arshad. We were pretty ensure he would love it. He was such a sweet boy. At last time, we were starving to that extent we decided to eat something in the mall itself.

Even though not being Indian but Mauritian I was craving to eat Indian food, it was scrumptious. We had other foods such as fries, noodles and some calamari.

After one hour, we went back to home.
As soon I reached home I went to pray, I continued preparing my additional notes.

I was nervous as tomorrow would be my first day to teach in one of the best college so far.
I couldn't believe my dream was fulfilled.
Verily patient was the key to me. If I hadn't patient probably my dream wouldn't be fulfilled today.

In making my bed, I almost lost my contemplation.

The girl which I just recently met twice in Alhar company and today in mall, Is it any coincidence what? Haha I don't know why am I feeling we are going to be friends. Well I don't know about this but for tomorrow I seriously don't have any idea how my day would be. will I be a good teacher? I'm nervous.

My new life, my dream work.

Asalamualaykum, hello to all my amazing readers. I hope you're doing great🌹. How did you find this chapter? I would love to read your comments so plz feel free to comment.🌻

And plz don't forget to vote and surely share my story, trust me it's gonna make my day.🌹

Are you excited for Tayba's new life?
Will she be a good teacher?
Can you sense some fascinating parts?
You do ? If yes- you're good thinker
If not- you'll find out on the next chapter.

Are you curious?

I have an option for you-

Scroll down swiftly!!

Till then- Be Happy,Smile,Pray,Take Care and Be Patient🌻

By-
hijabygirlFa_h🌹