"Nah, you don't care about that," Pitch laughed. "You just wanna be there for your fangirls."

I chuckled. "You got me, but seriously, we need get a move on."

After saying goodbye to my Mum, we hopped into my car and sped off to school.

Once I had parked my car, Pitch and I parted ways and I headed into school. You see, Pitch had managed to find himself in the most dangerous group in school. If consisted of Hans, Gothel, Drago, Tremaine and now, Pitch. At least all of them had been in jail at least once, and they were responsible for causing most of the havoc that came upon Frostwood High.

"I see Pitch has fit in nicely," Eugene said, nodding his head to a dark corner where Pitch was standing with his group all huddled. They were all looking around, as if they were trying to spot someone.

"Yup," I sighed. "I don't get what he sees in them though."

"They are the most dangerous group in school," Hiccup said. "Of course he's gonna go to them.

"Don't speak about my Cousin like that Haddock," I said firmly. "He does what he wants, it isn't our business to judge."

They all looked at me weirdly until all of a sudden, a swarm of girls appeared around me.

"Jack, Jack have you found a date to the Winter formal yet?"

"Jack, I'll be your date!"

"Is your date that snob, Elsa? I'm so much better Jacky!"

"I bought a new dress that is blue, just for you Jacky!"

"No, he's obviously not going for any of you, he's going to come with me!"

"Girls, girls," I said, holding up my hands in Defence. "What are you talking about?"

They all gasped. "You don't know about the Winter Formal?"

"What winter formal?"

I turned to the guys, who all looked equally as confused, but then the speaker buzzed all over us.

"Attention students, as some of you may know, there is to be a winter formal that is to happen in 3 weeks time. It is a formal event, where guys can ask girls and girls can ask guys. Each person has to pay $2 to enter, and they HAVE to have a date, or else there is no entry. Thank you, that is all."

Once the speaker ended, the girls kept on pestering me about the formal until the bell rang. Once they had all gone, I smirked to the guys. Hiccup sighed.

"You're gonna embarrass Elsa at the winter formal, right?"

"Yup."

I'm going to break her and shatter her until no one will be able to fix her again.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Elsa's P.O.V

I was walking with Punzie to the tree for lunch, we were talking about random things like school and clothes.

"So has anyone asked you to the winter formal?" I asked her. The winter formal had been the talk of the school ever since this morning and now you can't go anywhere without hearing the words.

"Eugene asked me!" She squealed. I laughed.

"Good for you, Punz."

She smiled sympathetically at me. "Don't worry Elsie, Jack will ask you soon."

"How do you know?" I replied, frustrated. "He has so many pretty girls that he can ask. I don't stand a chance."

That was when she stopped me and stood in front of me. "Elsa Winters, you are the most beautiful, talented, Creative girl on the planet. Any guy would be lucky to have you, and I'm positive that Jack feels the exact same way. No one, not even those caked face girls with their revealing clothes can stop you, and we both know that Jack wants YOU, and not them."

I smiled and thanked her until I saw Hiccup running to me, holding a piece of paper.

"Elsa," he panted. "Jack wanted me to give this to you."

I read the piece of paper and smiled.

Dear Elsa,

Meet me outside the school, at the big oak tree. I have a surprise for you. Don't be late!"

~Jack

"Ok, thanks Hic," I smiled. I turned to Punzie. "Tell Anna and Merida to go to the cafeteria, I'll meet you guys at the back of the school once you're done."

She nodded excitedly and sped of, whilst I walked with Hiccup outside. As I walked out, I noticed rose petals everywhere, and everything seemed to shimmer with sparkles. I looked in front of me to find Jack, sitting on a bench in front of the fountain, holding a bouquet of roses, smiling goofily.

I laughed and Hiccup walked away, and I walked towards Jack. He handed me the roses.

"You realise this is the cheesiest thing in the world, right Jack?" I giggled.

"Yeah, but that's what you said about last night," he winked.

"So, what's the big occasion?"

He slowly kneeled on one knee and looked at me with his deep blue eyes.

"Elsa, will you be my date to the Winter Formal?"

I laughed and kissed him on the cheek.

"Yes."

~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys!
So I'm going to update again, today. Thank you all for the comments and the votes, they are so amazing and make me feel so happy when I read them! We are also halfway to 800 reads! I know we can do it guys! Not to mention I was also thinking about the part when Hans asks Anna to marry him in Frozen when I wrote the part where Jack asked Elsa to the formal, is it just me?

I also hope that you like the edit that I did at the beginning, I'm sorry I did my best😂. I'm still working on my editing skills and I hope it is still okay!
So if you did like this chapter, or you want to send any feedback, please

VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE

And thanks for reading!
~CHOCO