Chapter 45

A/n: Please read! I am gonna try to update for you guys. I read all go your comments and some of you guys messaged me on kik. Thank you so much but to those who say the understand what I'm going through, don't say that. Because although you might go through shit, that doesn't mean you understand how in feeling. I understand you were trying to help but I promise you. In my case saying things like that just makes it worse.

Sorry if this chapter sucks.

Harry POV
I gently take Taylor's hand into my own and start singing.

'You told me that your sad and lost your way
You tell me that your tears are here to stay
But I know that your only hiding
And I just wanna see you

You tell me that you're hurt and you're in pain
And I can see your head is held in shame
But I just wanna see you smile again
See you smile again' I take her smaller hand into mine.
'But don't burn out
Even if you scream and shout
It'll come back to you
And I'll be here for

Oh I will carry you over fire and water for your love
And I will hold you closer
Hope your heart is strong enough
When the night is coming down on you
We will find a way through the dark' I want to help Taylor.

'I wish that I could take you to the star
I'd never let you fall and break your heart
And if you want cry or fall apart
I'll be there to hold you

You tell me that you heard it's all in vain
But I can see your heart can love again
And I remember you laughing
So lets just laugh again

But don't burn out
Even if you scream and shout
It'll come back to you, back to you

Oh I will carry you over fire and water for your love
And I will hold you closer
Hope your heart is strong enough
When the night is coming down on you

And you don't need
You don't need to run
And you will see its easy to be loved
I know you want be loved

Oh, I will carry you over fire and water for your love

Oh, I will carry you over fire an water for your loved
And I will hold you closer
Hope your heart is strong enough
When the night is coming down on you
We will find a way through the dark

(Oh, I would, oh, I would)
Oh, I will carry you over fire and water for your love
And I will hold you closer
Hope your heart is strong enough
When the night is coming down
We will find a way through the dark....' I finish singing and burst into tears. What did she do to deserve this? All the things I could have done to help her. To save her. But all I did was make it worse.

I squeezed her hand and hope for some kind of reaction. My heart breaks when nothing happens even though I knew she wouldn't respond. My eyes grow heavy and I slept drift off to sleep.

"Harry!"

"Huh?" I wake up startled and look around when I spot Louis and Eleanor.

"Mate, don't you want to do something other than sit in that uncomfortable chair?" Louis asks concerned.

"If it was El in the hospital because of cutting would you leave?"

".... No."

"Exactly."

"Harry I'm worried about you." Eleanor puts her hand on Louis' shoulder stopping him when he moved to come over. She leans in and whispers something. He hesitantly nods.

"Harry, we will leave you alone," Eleanor says and hugs me tightly. "It's ok. She will get better." She presses a kiss to my forehead and I smile weakly. Eleanor takes Louis' hand and they leave together.

I looks down at Taylor and sigh. Maybe I should try again. I squeeze her hand softly and grow disappointed when it happens. It's small but there. She squeezed back, barely, but she squeezed back.

"Doctors!"

~&~

Louis POV

Eleanor and I rush back over to the hospital when they call us about Taylor.
"What if it's something bad?" Eleanor says freaking out.

"I don't know but for Harrys sake I hope it good. He is worrying me. Since he arrived at the hospital, have you seem him eat?" Eleanor shakes her head and sighs.

"Louis, she is one if my best friends. What if she dies? It would be my fault. Taylor was in the bathroom and I could have done something to make sure she wouldn't cut. Louis I-" her voice breaks and her unshed tears finally spill over. "Taylor doesn't deserve this. No one does."

"I know. But for now all we can do is hope for the best." I squeeze her hand and she smiles a shaky smile at me.

A/N: Short. I know and I am sorry but I feel terrible for not updating......

Suicide fact: Shooting yourself is the quickest, easiest, most painless way of killing yourself. If you press it against your temple and shoot, it will go through the part of your brain that makes you feel pain. You will die within 2 minutes. Personally, I would hang myself low enough to where if I change my mind I would be able to stand up and not die but if I keep my legs bent I will die.

Try to get 50 votes and 25 comments?