Chapter 8

Hey guys! so I want to update so I am. And secondly. I will not be doing anything special to celebrate the 1.4k reads w/you guys because no one seemed interested. Idc if it had votes f there aren't any comments saying it would be cool or anything. And he fight is gonna be posted later than I thought. So I am kinda sad none of you guys were interested in doing something special but I am not exactly known for the most active fans. -_- so yeah. I do update more and faster when you guys are active so please keep voting, commenting, fanning, and keep on reason my story! So yeah that's all. Enjoy.

Taylor POV
I open my eyes and quickly shut them due to bright light.
"Taylor. You can open your eyes." I open them again and look around.
"Who are you?"
"We are doctors. We are going to be taking some tests on you. You were dead for a bit. What was it like?"
"Yes. Taylor you will also have to answer some more questions about what happened-" and with that they stared to shout and do things making me confused. I squeeze my eyes shut. Are they gonna hurt me? I hear a door open and the noise stops. I open my eyes to see Harry.
"Harry!"
"Taylor." He smiles softly. "I thought you were gone forever."
"I could never leave you." He comes and sits by me.
"I love you know that right?"
"Why wouldn't I?"
"Because of the fight."
"What fight?" I say confused.
"Nothing. I was joking." Harry says smiling. Suddenly the door opens and Liam comes in.
"Harry can I talk to you?"
"Course mate. Be back in a minute." They walk out to talk about whatever it is Liam needed. I can't believe I'm alive.

Short update but I needed to write or something. So here is a super Short chapter. Please read my author notes as they could be important. For example. My author notes often tell when I might update, goals, and other things. I know these are annoying (I read stories too and I hate them) but unless you guys speak up, fan or comment, I have no way of communicating with you.