Chapter 44

Taylor POV
Why would he do that? After driving around town I had decided to talk to him. But while I was thinking about our relationship, he was sleeping with some girl. Tears come to my eyes as I think about it again. All this time when he said that he loved me..... it was all a lie. He never meant it.

I reach my home and go to the bathroom. I open drawers and dig through cabinets trying to find it. Where is it?! It has to be here. When I last used it, I put it back. No one could have moved it! Except Eleanor. I sprint to her bathroom to look for it.

I go inside to see Eleanor holding my blade against her wrist.
"Eleanor. You ok?" she looks up at me through teary eyes and her long lashes.

"No! Taylor I love him. Everywhere I go though, he haunts me. My mistake and Louis. I constantly hear about him and some girl. I'm slowly dying." Eleanor drops the blade and sobs into her hands. I sit next to her and pull her into a hug.

"I'm sorry. But you guys will work it out."

"But what if we don't? Taylor he had proposed. Our future was planned out and now," her voices breaks,"it's ruined. And it's all my fault. But the worst thing is he is moving on. I want him to be happy. I do! But I've always wanted him to be happy with me." She whimpers.

"I am so sorry, Eleanor. You can't blame yourself though. Louis slept with someone first. Sure you didn't exactly help but you guys still have a chance."

"..... When the pain stop?"

"I-I don't Eleanor. I don't know."

~&~

After El stops crying we wrap up her wrists. She gives me my blade back after she finds one of her own. I know I should try to stop her from cutting but I can't. Because I do the exact same thing. The blade against your skin itself seems to help. Cutting is our only outlet. My phone lights up and I throw it across the room when I see his face. Luckily, nothing bad happens to it.

Eleanor sits in the couch with her knees pulled to her chest. After checking up on her I head to my room. I grab my blade and press it against my wrist. The blade slices through my skin making the smallest cut. But I keep going. Tears escape my eyes as I remember everything that's happened to me. All the hateful tweets to Harry. I press down hard on the blade and suddenly the blood won't stop. I hurriedly try to stop the bleeding. But it keeps coming.
"Eleanor!" I screech. Her footsteps are heard from my bathroom. She bursts through the door and sees me.

"Taylor!" She calls the ambulance while holding a towel against my wrists.

"Eleanor. Tell..... Harry. That I..... I still. Love......" my speech slows as everything begins to fade. The deep pain begins to stop and I am soon somewhere I have never been.

~&~

Zayn POV (yikes)
"Liam! Get the phone!" I scream.

"On it!" He grabs the phone from the kitchen and I hear his voice.

"What?! How? No..... is she alright? We will be there soon. Ok. Got it. Bye."

"Who was it?"

"Eleanor. Taylor..... she, she cut too deep. They couldn't stop the blood. Right now Eleanor is on her way to London East Hospital. We need to go."

"Should we tell Harry?"

"No. Don't. He wi find out eventually." I nod and grab my phone, keys, and wallet. We head out and drive as fast as possible.

We burst through the door and scan the faces looking for El. She waves us over and is holding her head in her hands. Eleanor mumbles something we can't make out. Suddenly, Louis comes through the doors. He sees El and pain flashes in his eyes. Louis quickly recovers and walks over to us with a worried look on his face. Liam shakes his head so Louis doesn't ask anything.