Chapter 7

Harry POV

All of the doctors are testing her, confused as to why she died so suddenly. They said that she got better and would have possibly woken up in an hour or so. But then something happened. One doctor says that she is alive though. That her brain is running on memories. And I want to believe that. But if her heart isn't beating then how is her brain working? We can't see Taylor a lot either. They don't know when exactly she will be released but until then I don't know what they will be doing to her. I want to be able to wake up and see her sleeping beside me. I want to hug her and hold her in my arms again. I wish she died knowing I love her and I do care. Not because she died of a car wreck after a fight that's all my fault. I was a terrible boyfriend and now I will have to live knowing I was terrible to her not physically but emotionally. And that's even worse. That I was so rude when all she did was be the best girlfriend I could ever wish for. And now she is gone. Forever.

Taylor POV

What? where am I? What's going on? Suddenly I see images. I watch as I go on a date and when the boy asks me to be his girlfriend. I keep seeing more and more images. Almost like movie clips. I don't understand. Are these memories? Am I dead? What's happening?

"Taylor."

"What? who is that?"

"I am an angel. Sort of. You are in between life and death. You appear dead to those around you but your brain is very much alive."

"But how? I-I don't understand!"

"I know. But you need to wake up. Someone is waiting for you." She smiles kindly and is gone. What was that? Ok Taylor. Wake up. Come on! Yes! I can feel my eyes and body!!! Taylor you can do it! Open your eyes! I am almost there!

Harry POV

I was sitting there beside her when her heart rate picks up. She is still attached to it but I don't understand. Isn't she dead? "Taylor?" I grab her hand. "Doctor!" they all come rushing in. I hear their shouts and I get frustrated. They usher me out but just as they close the door I see it. And I know I will be ok. Because when there is barely just a small crack between the door and the doorframe. I see Taylor. Laying there. With her eyes wide open.

Author note:

Hey guys! Didn't expect that do you? so I know that is like impossible but bear with me. And I know you guys might be like "Ok well what the fuck does this have to do with hate ad cutting and all that shit?" well my twinkies you will find out soon. I will be updating on Friday I think or on Saturday. I will update earlier if I get 5 comments and 10 votes. You guys can do it! And I am so glad you all comment. I try to reply to them and I love reading them. So thanks so much for that and I'm glad you guys like my story! please check out my others if you already haven't by the way. I will be starting a new one soon. (Yay!)

Xoxo-

????