Chapter 42

Taylor POV

"Harry, I'm worried. El won't eat or talk. Its been a month and all she does is lay in bed staring at a wall."

"Look, Louis-"

"Don't. I didn't call you so you can defend him. El is sick and-"

"So is Louis. We force him to go to interviews. He refuses to eat or sleep or talk or anything. Louis didn't want..."

"Harry! Who's side are you on?" I say angrily. "Louis is the one at fault. Not Eleanor." I say sharply.

"Louis didn't do anything! It's all management!"

"Just like it was all management when you fucked Kendall Jenner?"

"This isn't about me and Kendall....."

"There shouldn't be a "you and Kendall" and if you would just realize that...."

"There shouldn't be a "you and Niall" either but-"

"At least I was honest! I told you right out and I don't go off with Niall to a hotel room to have sex!" I scream.

"We didn't have sex!" He yells back.

"Sure. Just like I'm not blonde."

"Taylor, I love you. What will it take for you to realize that?"

"Harry, if you loved me you would have realized I....." I stop.

"You what?"

"Why do you care?" I snap.

"Taylor, please tell me you're not cutting again."

"I need to go."

"Taylor, I'm sorry for everything I said. Just please....." Harry says desperately.

"I'm sorry. Eleanor needs me," I hang up and hold my head in my hands. That..... didn't go as planned. My phone rings and I decline when it see Harry's face.

I check on Eleanor and sigh when I see she hasn't changed. Harry calls again and I reluctantly pick up.

"Taylor!"

"Harry?"

"Why didn't you tell me? Taylor, you can trust me. I have been worried and......"

"Harry, I shouldn't have to tell you. You would've noticed."

"...... I did notice but I thought it was my imagination. You didn't eat as much and stayed acting strange.... I figured it was stress."

"You could have asked me about it."

"I know but if I asked you about it..... It would be even more true. The thought if you doing that again scared me. Everyday, I kept hoping. Maybe she will eat. Maybe she will be ok today. But it never happened."

"I'm sorry but it's not that easy. Harry, I want to get better but as soon as I turn on the TV or look at a magazine it pulls me back in. No matter how hard I try, its my enough."

Harry POV

Louis bursts through the door and I sigh.

"Look. I gotta go. We will talk later. Louis is acting weird. Love you. Bye."

"Harry! This is Sara." Louis slurs.

"I'm Sandra." She slurs.

"Bye." Louis takes her to his room and I sigh. Earlier he was heartbroken. He left and I spent hours searching. I didn't know he would be at a bar. Louis isn't like that.

I tap on Louis' door and grimace when I hear them. Louis is upset but he is going about this the wrong way. He wouldn't normally do this. His heart is too broken.

Louis POV

I roll over and freeze. What the fuck? We didn't.... no I wouldn't do that. I check underneath the covers and groan.

"You need to leave." I wake her up.

"Fine. At least I can say I slept with Louis Tomlinson now," she was smirking. Fuck.

"No, you can't tell anyone."

"Watch me." she whispers into my ear. Her hands travel down my body and I push her away.

"Leave."

"Fine." I quickly get dressed and pound on Harry's door. He opens the door sleepily.

"Please tell me I didn't."

"Sorry mate." He looks at me sympathetically. Shit. Fuck. Damn it. We turn in the TV and I groan when they start talking about me and the blonde.

"Harry, what will Eleanor think?" I ask worriedly. "Harry?"

"Hm? Oh, sorry Lou."

"You ok?" I ask concerned.

"No, not really. Taylor isn't eating and is cutting again."

"You just realized that?"

"You knew?"

"Well, yeah. It was obvious but I thought you knew so I didn't tell you." I say.

"Shit. Taylor is mad at me right now."

"Hey. I'm are you guys will work it out. You always do."

~&~

"Mates. I'm gonna go out ok!" I yell.

"Sure!"

At the club I sit down at the bar. I grab my phone and look at my wallpaper. A small smile appears in my face until I overhear some boys.

"Hey. Did you hear about Eleanor Calder?"

"Yeah. I can't believe she went on a date with a guy like him."

"Honestly, why go for him when I would love to hit that up." I clench my fists and walk up to them.

"What are you talking about?" I demand.

"Eleanor Calder. She was seen leaving a club with some asshole named Jace. She left his house the next morning." no. She wouldn't..... would she? I order a the strongest drink they have and go dance.

Goal: 20 comments and get the story to 1.1k votes?