Chapter 43

Taylor POV
I wait at the airport excitedly. When will they arrive? Finally, after nearly a hour waiting I see them.
"Harry!"

"Taylor!" I run up to him and hug him tightly. "I missed you so much." Harry mumbles into my hair.

"I missed you, too. How was Louis?"

"Still slept around a lot. But that's not what I'm concerned about right now. How are you?"

"Fine." I lie. Harry shakes his head seeing right through my lie.

"When was the last time?" he says quietly.

"..... Last night."

"Taylor." He sighs.

"I'm sorry. Can we talk about this at your flat? We are in public right now." Harry nods and I say hello to the others. Louis and I nod at each other before we all head to the separate flats they own.

~&~

Harry and I sit down across from each other and he speaks up.
"Why?"

"Harry, you don't understand. It's not that easy. When Zayn quit smoking, it didn't just happen did it? Zayn had to work hard to stop because it is addicting. It pulls you back in and it's like your life depends on it when in reality it will just hurt you."

"Work harder then!"

"I'm trying! Harry you aren't the one who has to deal with all this. I get so much hate and people just won't stop! No matter where I go, they are there. Waiting to tear me down because of you! AND IT'S NOT LIKE YOU DO ANYTHING TO HELP!" I scream the last part.

"WHAT DO I DO HUH? TELL THEM TO LEVE YOU ALONE? BECAUSE IT WON'T WORK...... Taylor. You and I both know that I can't do that. Management would kill me and the fans are the reason I am where I am." he says calming down a bit.

"So? Zayn tells the fans that he loves Perrie and to get over it. Louis used to when he was still dating Eleanor! Why can't you?"

"Because they love their girlfriends!" My lips trembles as the words escape his mouth. "Shit Taylor I didn't mean that. It just slipped out-"

"No. I understand perfectly fine. Goodbye Harry." I kiss his cheek softly before walking out the door.

~&~

Harry POV
The words escaped my mouth before I could stop them. They aren't true. But I was so upset they just slipped out. And now watching the girl I love, walk away I realize how stupid I was. She drives away and doesn't look back.

How could I be so stupid? Oh yeah. I'm me that's why. Can't I be more like Zayn? He told the fans to fuck off countless times when him and Perrie were together. But me being me didn't. I couldn't man up and at least try to stop the fans. Taylor is right to be mad. I would be.

A knock on the door breaks me out of my trance. I ignore it but they don't stop. Finally, I open the door aggravated.
"What?" I snap.

"You ok?"

"No, I'm not. Do you need something Diana?"

"Yes. Management sent me."

"Come inside."

She takes a seat and smiles.
"Harry, you and Taylor have to break up."

"No!"

"Yes. Harry, you will be fake dating a lovely girl named Chelsea. Your first date is tomorrow." Diana leaves me alone with my thoughts. Shit. Diana is always the one to break this news to us which is why we all hate her. Although she is quite the looker which is why we have all slept with her..... But that was before he always told us bad news. Looking back I regret sleeping with her. All of us were single when we slept with her of course.

If I have to fake date someone I would rather it be Diana honestly. We used to be quite good friends when we first met. I mean, she is the daughter of one of our management people. Maybe we could fake date. I used to like her. Hm. That's not half bad Harry.

"Please?"

"No."

"I swear I won't mess up though! I will actually be convincing. If I fake date Chelsea I won't do a good job."

"...... Fine. I will tell Diana soon." I smile victoriously to myself.

"Great! Bye."

~next day~

Diana comes over to hangout. She sits on the couch and I sit down next to her. Diana looks at me before sighing.
"What's up with you and Taylor?"

"A fight."

"Oh..... I'm bored."

"Well, what do you suggest we do?"

"I could name a lot of things." she says seductively. I nod and her lips attack mine.

Someone knocks on the door and I groan. Diana sits up and motions to the door. We wrap a blanket around ourselves and head to the door.

"I was in the middle of-"

"Harry?" Taylor's face crumples. "Never mind. I can see you were busy." I watch her retreating figure as she walks to her car.

"Come on. Can we finish what we started?" Diana asks. I nod after look back at Taylor's car driving off.

"Yeah. Sure."

We finish what we were doing and put our clothes back on. Diana frowns and sits next to me.

"You ok?"

"Not really." I mumble. She rubs my back.

"I'm sorry about Taylor. She has no idea about what she's missing." But it's my fault. Not Taylor's.

A/N: I uploaded a new story called Brave!! It might be made part of this series. So please check it out! Its about two boys named Zayn Malik and Harry Styles. They both have dark pasts but meet Zayn meets a girl who will either fix him or give him the final push over the edge. Will she be fix him? Or is he too far gone.

Also, I was reading some comments on my story just on random chapters and I realized how many different people stopped and started commenting. So many of you guys stopped :( but a lot of you guys started :) Thank you so much!! <3

Goal: 1.2k votes on the story!! And please try to get 15 comments?