Chapter 14

Taylor POV
I instantly try to shut the door but his for is in the way.
"What?" I asked.
"Taylor. I'm sorry. It's just... when I saw you kissing Zayn I-I don't know. Your older than me and could do better but I don't want to loose you. I freaked and-"
"Yeah? well sorry doesn't cut it. Have you checked twitter? thanks to your lies that you call tweets I have been getting hate to last for centuries. Probably more. So as soon as you have your head cleared, thoughts straight, and all that crap, tell me then who you believe. Until then? Stay away Harry. I need to think."
"But-"
"Bye Harry." I shut the door quickly lean against the door. I slide down crying. Why? Why of all times and of all people? Do I really deserve to die? Do I need to drink bleach? Do I- *RING! RING!* I answer my phone quickly not bothering to check to se who it is.
"Taylor?"
"Hey Perrie! What's up?"
"I-I need to talk to you."
"Sure! Come on over." We hang up and I fix some snacks. *DING DONG!* I rush to the door to find Perrie looking like a mess.
"Perrie! What's wrong?" I usher her into the living room.
"Well. Me and Zayn. I-I broke it off with him."
"Why!" I say faking shock. They are perfect for each other!
"B-because I... Taylor. I think I'm pregnant." She whispers the last part so quietly I'm not sure I heard right.
"Your pregnant?"
"Yes! Zayn and I went clubbing with some friends and got drunk. It was stupid a-and I didn't want to ruin his career. I-I d-don't know what to do without him." She replies sobbing.
"Oh Perrie... It's ok. We will figure this out ok? Who else knows?"
"Just you and me. Please. I'm lost without him. What do I do?"
"You won't be able to hide your pregnancy after a few months so you will have to tell people at some point. Just tell him the truth."
"No! Th-that's why I broke up with him. I k-know he will start being more w-worried about me than him. He can't ruin his career because of me."
"But Perrie..."
"I will tell him just... not yet. Ok?"
"Ok." I say doubtful. We just stay there like that. Sitting in my living room while I try to calm down Perrie. I hope she tells Zayn soon.
____________________________________________________
I wake up and go to the guest bedroom where Perrie is sleeping. I sigh. I know Zayn is heartbroken. I write a quick note telling her where I will be. I quickly drive there and grab what I need. Harry is just so... ugh! He is so frustrating and I just... I sigh. I buy my stuff and head home to did Perrie's car gone. She must have left, I thought. I head upstairs to me bathroom and lock the door. I get the blade out and stare at it. Should-
*ding* my phone goes off signaling a new tweet. I read it and hold back my tears. I don't understand. I look in the mirror and all I see is imperfections. Maybe that's why Harry doesn't believe me. It's his way of telling me I'm ugly. Maybe those people are right. Maybe... I grab the blade and press it on my skin making a thin cut. I watch the blood run out if the cut and make another. And another. And another.

5 comments&10votes.