Chapter 30

Louis POV
We all look at each other in silence after Taylor leaves.
"I feel terrible." Niall says.
"Yeah, what if she does something bad now?" Zayn says worried.
"Mates, calm down." I run a hand through my hair and continue, "she hopefully will be back in at most and hour or so. We all feel terrible and-"
"I don't." Niall says.

We look at him in shock.
"What?" he says. "It's true, Harry is never around now, he is probably being tortured somewhere, and Taylor is a slut. She dates guys, breaks up with them, then writes songs about how much the guy is a dick." He says simply.
"Niall, I-I don't know what to say to that." Liam looks at Niall almost disappointed.
"Sorry but I can't help it. Harry was the one I leaned on the most when I need someone and now he is always with Taylor. Yes, she needs someone, too. But why Harry? Why not a girl she is close with?" he says looking down. "He is the one I would go to when I was crying over hate. And now I can't. He is too worried about Taylor."

I go to Niall and hug him.
"Why didn't you tell us?"
"I was scared I guess. You guys seem so..... perfect. There are girls who come up to me and say they don't want a picture with me or don't want a hug or anything. But they will ask for a multiple things from you guys. A girl could ask for follows, hugs, pictures, and so much more from you guys but not me. Harry would be there at night when I was upset over this and now..... I feel like I lost my best mate." Liam takes my place and hugs Niall tightly. Niall sighs and hugs back.
"Guys, what time is it?" I ask.
"Uh, 3:30 why?" Zayn says.
"Taylor left at 2."
"Shit." Niall runs downstairs and we follow. "As much as I dislike her, I don't want her to do anything stupid. Haz still loves her and I want to try to at least be friends with her." Niall says.

We call her phone and we hear it ring in the kitchen. Zayn runs to the kitchen and yells. "She left it here!" We go outside and walk around.
"Have you seen a blonde girl? She is tall, blue eyes, her name is Taylor?"
"Taylor Swift? Yeah, we saw her about half an hour ago. She was talking to some guy. He looked creepy but oh well." we thank to two girls and sigh.

"It must have been Eric." I say.
"Well yeah. Who else would it be?" Liam says.
"We need to find her but how?"

Taylor POV
I get in the car with Eric and he blindfolds me. When we arrive at the place, he takes the blindfold off and I follow him inside.

We get inside and he takes me to a room in the basement. When we get there, I pale at the sight.
"Harry!" I scream.
"Taylor?" he looks at me confused.

I run towards him and hug him crying.
He wraps his arms around me and rocks me back and forth.
"Shhh. It's ok. I'm fine." he says.
"No, you're not fine. Did Eric hurt you?" Harry looks away and a sob escapes my mouth.
"I'm so sorry. I'm so so sorry." I cry into his chest.
"It's ok-"
"Hate to interrupt but Styles, let go of my girl." Eric smirks.
"What-"
"Harry, I agreed to be with him so he would let you and the twins go." I say.
"What? No, Taylor please. It's ok, we can figure this out. Please, you can't do this."
"I have to. Harry, if I don't be won't leave you alone. He will always be there waiting to hurt you," I cry.
"Taylor please." he begs one last time.
"I'm sorry."

I press my lips against his and our tears mix. "I love you Harry."
"I love you Taylor. Please don't do this."
"I'm sorry."

Harry stands up and sighs.
"Fine, I'm not leaving either."
"What?! Harry! Please, you will be safer this way." I beg.
"Harry, what's wrong? Don't want me to touch her?" Eric taunts. "Don't want to think about my lips on hers? Don't want to think about me running my hands all-"
"You dick!" Harry screams and pins Eric against a wall. "YOU FUCKING DICK. I WILL KILL YOU IF YOU LAY A SINGLE FINGER ON HER!" Harry screams, his face turning red.

Eric snaps his fingers and two large men tie Harry to a chair.
"What?" Harry says confused. They face the bed towards the chair and gag him. Eric smirks and comes towards me.
"G-get away." I stutter.
"You're so beautiful." Eric says.

Harry POV
I watch with tears streaming down my face as Eric touches Taylor. She cries as he forces himself upon her again. What did Taylor do to deserve this?

Day after day I am forced to watch Eric abuse Taylor and have his way with her. It makes me sick knowing I can't help her being abused and raped by this cruel man. He makes me sick, how can he do this without guilt?

Finally, one day Eric unties me and I run over to Taylor's naked body curled up on the bed.
"Taylor?" she screams and moves away from me in fear. "It's ok, I won't hurt you." I say a tear running down my cheek. She looks at me and screams when I reach to take her hand. "Please, I won't hurt you. I love you." I say crying. She just shakes her head and moves farther away.

I sit back down in the chair and cry. She is broken. Eric broke her. Now she is scared if me. I look at her shaking figure and a sob escapes my mouth quietly.

I try again and go to her. "Taylor?"
"No! Get away. P-please, don't h-hurt me." she cries out.
"It's just me. It's Harry." I say and start to stroke her cheek.
"NO! Don't hurt me! I'm sorry please dot hurt me." she sobs. I retract my hand and look at what is now a shell of the girl I fell in love with.
"It's me." I say with tears pouring down. "It's me Harry. I won't hurt you. I would never hurt you." I say heartbroken. "Please, Taylor it's ok." I try one last time.
"Please, don't hurt me." she whimpers.

"Mr.Styles, how is she?" Eric says mocking concern.
"You! You did this. You-you broke her." my anger fades to sadness. "You broke the girl I love. Now I can't even touch her without her screaming in fear." I say breathing heavily. "I won't be able to hold her at night or tell her I love you." The realization of everything sinks in. "I lost her."

"Can I leave?" I beg Eric.
"Sure whatever." He says in a bored tone.

"Boys?"
"Harry! Is Taylor-" they stop when they see my tear streaked face.
"Sh-she is broken. She is with Eric. He-he abused her and r-raped her over and over again." I choke out.
"Harry....."
"She is scared of me. She screams in fear when I reach out to touch her." I look at the boys sadly. "She broke."

Zayn POV
"Mate, h-how could he do that?" I say crying. Taylor doesn't deserve that. No girl does. "We need to save her." I say.
"How? No one can touch her without her screaming or crying even harder." Harry says heartbroken.

This must be hell for him. I remember how upset I was when Perrie broke it off with me so I can only imagine how this must be for Harry.
"I have an idea."

Guys, I am crying. Like, I hated writing this chapter. I hate doing that to Taylor and Harry! I hope everything will work out. You guys didn't reach the goal but I felt like updating so.... yeah

Goal: 20 votes and 10 comments. Did you guys cry at all while reading this chapter?