Chapter 9

Harry POV
"Mate why did you lie?" I sigh, I knew he would ask.
"I-it's just... The fight is why she is here in the first place. I don't want her to go through this again." I say hesitantly.
"Are you sure it's for her? Or do you not want I face the fact you made a stupid mistake." Says Liam shocking me.
"Mate, I promise-"
"Yeah. I know, I'm sorry Harry. It's just stressful with you always here and everything else. Simon wants me to tell you we are leaving for tour in a month."
"What?! I can't, and I'm not, leaving Taylor here. In a place where she doesn't even live. In a hospital. Alone. After waking up from her death?" I say the last part weirdly as I'm not really sure how it happened or how she woke up from death?
"Mate-"
"No. You can't make me!" I scream.
"Look. Harry calm down!"
"I can't. I am not leaving her. Not when she needs me most." I say in a low voice.
"Who said she needs you?"

Taylor POV
Harry walks back in smiling.
"Hey! What did he want?"
"Oh. Just asked how you were!"
"Oh. Well, I heard screaming so..."
"It's all fine." I smile happily. He stairs down beside me and we talk. At first it's awkward but soon conversation flows and we are joking around like we used I before, you know... my death. That sounds strange. Saying 'my death' when I'm alive and talking about it in past tense. Strange. After an hour or so, Liam comes in along with a nurse.
"Harry. Time to go."
"Liam-"
"Lets go." Liam cuts Harry off sternly. They leave and the nurse does...nursey things. I eat the food they bring and sigh. Today was tiring. I wonder when I can leave. And I wonder why I am in the hospital.