Chapter 32

Harry POV
I usher Taylor to my living room where she stands awkwardly. I pull her into a hug and she tenses but I refuse to let go. Instead I hug her tighter.
"Harry." she says in a pained voice. "Please stop." she begs. I frown, I must have hurt her. She rubs her side and I realize what it must be.
"Taylor, undo the pin on your blanket."
"N-no."
"Taylor....."
"NO!" She shakes her head violently but it's too late. I cover my mouth when I see her body.

It's covered in cuts and bruises. There is a large bruise covering part of her rib cage. That's probably why she was in pain.
"Taylor....." I whisper. She looks down ashamed. "No, don't be ashamed. I'm sorry, I just..... you should go change." I say. She nods and rushes upstairs to change.

Taylor POV
After I finish changing, I head downstairs to the living room to see Cher and Harry talking. "Hi." I say timidly to Cher.
"Taylor! You're ok!" She says surprised to see me. "I was worried. They told me what happened and I....." she trails off and I nod smiling slightly.
"Can Harry and I talk in the kitchen?" I ask. She nods and Harry follows me.

"I think we should take a break." I say quietly.
"What? Taylor, please. I can't do that. I need you." he begs.
"I'm sorry. But I need, I want to get better. Right now I think this would be best though."
"I want you to get better Taylor but I want you to get better with me."

I reach up and brush away the tear that had fallen.
"I'm sorry." I whisper. His eyes flicker to my lips and he presses his lips against mine softly. He is hesitant at first but he slowly relaxes.
"I don't want to loose you Taylor."
"I know and I just....." he nods.

-2 weeks later-
'You gonna watch our interview?' I sigh. I go back in forth in my mind before making my decision.
'Sure Zayn!' I put down my phone and turn on the TV.

"Hello London! Today we have with us, none other than ONE DIRECTION!!!" The boys run out and sit down laughing at something Niall said.
"Ok boys. So to start off Harry. We heard Taylor is back?"
"Yeah, she is back from her.... break. She is taking a break for a few months to get better." He explains.
"So where was she?"
"I can't tell you."
"Ok, well Liam. How's Danielle?"
"We um, actually broke it off. We decided it would be for the best." Liam replies softly.
"Ah, soft spot?"
"Sorta."
"Ok, well we only have a little bit left. Who is single and who's not?" Louis raises his hand obviously but so does.. Niall? And..... HARRY?!
"I am dating the beautiful uni student Eleanor Calder." Louis says smiling.
"I'm in a relationship be she doesn't want to be mentioned yet." Niall says.
"I am dating Cher Lloyd." Harry says smiling. Has he already moved on? What if he never actually loved me. Maybe it was all a lie.....

I glance at my phone to see Zayn has texted me.
'You ok?'
'I guess.'

Harry POV
"Hey Cher."
"Hey babe. What's up?"
"Not much." I peck her lips and sigh.
"Don't lie Harry. I know something is wrong." she says softly.
"I don't want to talk."
"Fine."

I sigh and take her hand.
"Look, I just..... I really need Taylor. She is the first and only girl I have ever loved like that. I still love her but management....." Cher nods understandingly.

"Oh. Maybe after a month or so we can break up so you and Taylor can do whatever you guys like to do?"

"Management. They would kill us unless we were told to do that."

"Oh, yeah. Harry I really am sorry. Maybe you could explain?"

"Doubt it. Zayn has been texting Taylor and she is.... she isn't taking it well. She-she thinks that I didn't actually love her." I mumble.

''Oh, I'm sorry Harry. Can't Zayn explain?"

"He has tried but Taylor is.... Insecure."

"Maybe you should go visit her yourself then."

"Yeah, maybe I should."

FINALLY updated! you guys reached the goal a couple days ago so...... LATE UPDATE! Love you guys!

Goal:30 votes and 20 comments