Sorry

Hello! I am so sorry! I haven't updated in weeks and probably won't for many more weeks or days depending. You guys are sort of like a lifeline. I want to say some things. It's no excuse but I owe it to you.

I deal with suicidal thoughts and my own type of depression. I have thoughts about self harm and cutting and have been tryin not to have an eating disorder. Lately, suicidal thoughts have crept back into my mind. I am dealing with thoughts on suicide, self harm, anorexia, and others. I no longer eat lunch at school except on good days.

I lie awake at night thinking about how everyone hates me and no one will understand. You guys have even waiting for and update and I'm so sorry. But right now, there are so many problems I am dealing with. My parents can't know about wattpad, my twitter, or any of my thoughts or I would be dead. You guys are the only ones who know I may have anorexia, am suicidal, and constantly think about self harm.

I have not been diagnosed with depression. After a while, you get good at hiding your feelings. I know the symptoms and have many of them but I will not tell anyone because that would be stupid. This is my battle. No one else's.

So this was just letting you know what's happening on my life. If you need anyone to talk to my kik is @lik_a_girl just tell my you read scars and I will answer as soon as possible. No one should go through shit like this alone so if you do then tell me and I will be there for you.