Chapter 10

Zayn POV
I wake up and sigh. I look at the picture on my bedside table. I pick it up and wonder how she is right now. I didn't realize I am crying until a tear falls onto the picture. (It's in a frame and everything) After that I can't stop. I quickly wipe away my tears and put the picture up when I hear someone coming. I get up and start to get ready for another day of living like a robot. Not like anyone notices. Harry comes in and speaks up.
"Why were you crying?"
"I wasn't." I lie.
"Yes you were."
"Ok. So what if I was?"
"Why were you crying?" I look away. I can't tell him. Not right now. He is already worried about Taylor. He doesn't need to worry about me.
"Nothing. Just homesick." I reply lying.
"Oh. I understand." he says with sympathy in his voice. He hugs me reassuringly and leaves. When he's gone I sigh laying down on my bed. Maybe I should tell one of them what's happening. I'm closest to Harry so maybe I should tell him. I walk to his room. "Harry?"
"Yeah?"
"Can we talk?"
"Sure come on in." I go in and look around. It's neat since he hasn't been here alot. "I wasn't crying because of homesickness."
"Oh."
"I was crying. B-because Perrie. Sh-she broke off the engagement. She said she j-just wanted to be friends." I say a tear sliding down my face.
"Zayn..."
"It's just. I love her so much. I don't want to loose her. But I already have. She was-is my world. The night she broke up with me... it was like my life went from nearly perfect to living hell. It was like she ripped out my heart. I didn't want to tell anyone because I didn't want anyone to be worried about me. I figured it would just be another bother and no one seemed to notice or care. The picture beside my bed, I keep it there because of the memories it holds. I was looking at it and crying before you came in. Not because I am home sick." I say tears pouring down my face now. Harry doesn't speak or say sorry. He knows it won't help. He just hugs me, letting my cry.

*NEXT DAY*
Taylor POV
I wake up smiling. I can't wait to see Harry! They said I can leave after a few more tests and scans. Once they are done I have to spend one more night just to be safe then I'm free from this prison! I was eating my "food", when my door opens. I look up smiling when I see Harry but quickly frown when I see Zayn. "Zayn? Come." I hold out my arms and he hesitantly comes over to me. I hug him tightly.
"What happened?"
"P-perrie." He closes his eyes holding back the tears that come whenever she is mentioned. "W-we broke up."
"Why! You guys were perfect-"
"I know. But she s-said it would be best if we w-were fr-friends." He says crying.
"Oh Zayn..." I pull him closer and let him cry. Harry looks at me thankfully. I frown at how worn-out he looks. I give him the "we need to talk" look and he nods. After Zayn stops crying he speaks up.
"Taylor, why did she break up with me?"
"I-I don't know Zayn. I wish I knew. Your an amazing person and anyone would be lucky to date you."
"Not Perrie. I guess I'm not good enough for her."
"Zayn! Don't you ever say that."
"Why?! It's true. No one loves me. Not the love of my life, not the fans they are pissed because we broke up, and no one noticed how upset I was before Harry saw me crying." I motion for Harry to leave.
"Zayn. Are you," I hesitate, "you don't have suicidal thoughts or-"
"No! But the hate has been getting to me." I look into his eyes and see the pain behind them. I search his eyes until I find what I'm looking for. I was about I speak... when I feel a pair of lips crashing against mine. And hear a door opening revealing Harry.

10 comments&votes for an update!