Chapter 19

Cher POV
I change into my new bikini. I saw it and had to get it. It's strapless, black, and has white poka dots on the top. The bottoms are solid black. It is adorable! I am waiting downstairs when I think about earlier. I can't believe Harry tried to kiss me. I have always liked him and have tried to stop. But now it will be a million times harder.

He comes to pick me up and we head to the beach. When we arrive we find a spot to set our stuff down, whenever I got bored I started to poke Harry. "I'm bored."
"So?"
"Do something with me!" He sits up and sighs.
"Fine. Lets swim?"
"Yay!" We run to the ocean where Harry starts to splash me. We have a water fight and I go under. I come up to be meeted by Harry. He wraps his arms around my waist and I look up. We both laugh ad smile when he leans forward. No, Cher don't. Taylor will be devastated. But I can't help it. Our lips touch and he kisses me softly. We pull away and we look into each others eyes, when suddenly realization washes over his face.
"No. I-I..."
"Harry?"
"Cher I'm so sorry."
"Why?"
"I can't believe I- look. I'll tell Taylor not to blame you if she finds out. Look, believe me I enjoyed that, but Taylor is having..."
"Hate issues?" I say softly. He nods. "NO." I say wanting to cry. I feel terrible. I can't believe I just kissed Taylor's boyfriend when-"
"I found out when I saw her cutting over hate. She hasn't been eating much either. Now, I just... if she finds out..." I nod understandingly. I can't believe this. Taylor, if she finds out... j hate myself. What f she finds out and tries to... No Cher. "I never really figured out what happened that day." He says softly. "I always wonder but... just couldn't bring my self to ask." He says with sad eyes. I hug him and say, "its ok. But we have to tell Taylor."
"I know but..."
"You don't want to hurt her." I say understandingly.
"Exactly. I love her and I can't hurt again." Unlike me, I think bitterly.
"Of course. Tell her soon Harry. Or I will." I say coldly. He nods and drives us to her house. We go in and she smiles.
"Hey guys!"
"Taylor. We need to talk." Harry says. Instantly the smile is wiped off her face.
"Get on with it. Break up with me. I expected this." She says looking down.
"No! I-I kissed Cher." Her head snaps up and she looks at me sadly.
"Why?"
"We..." I trail off not knowing what to say.

Third person
"We used to like each other and our feelings never really... disappeared."
"So all this time, it was a lie?"
"No! Taylor. I really do love you, but I also like Cher and..."
"I understand." Says Taylor calmly.
"You do?"
"Yes. Look. Cher you should go." Cher leaves quickly and quietly. "I haven't been entirely truthful either," Says Taylor, thinking of her diet. Harry tenses up scared of her next words.
"I-I haven't been eating for the past few weeks."
"What?"
"I'm sorry. But I... here. Read this at home. It explains everything. You should leave Harry." Harry takes the letter and holds it tightly in his hand. I should have known, he thinks, I was stupid for not bringing it up sooner.
"I don't think we should break up ok? But we need to start being truthful." Harry nods and sighs.
"I know. I'll go but promise me to eat lunch." Taylor hesitates and crosses her fingers behind her back.
"Promise." She says smiling, guiltily.
"Bye. Love you."
"I love you, too."

Author note: I am gonna do a Q&A so send in questions! Goal:20 votes&10 comments