Knights of sidonia : Sasaki x male reader (lemon)

Start from the beginning

You shivered moving Sasaki face up so you could kiss her on the lips now grabbing her ass with both hands giving a hard sqeeuze to make Sasaki moan so you could sneak your tongue inside her mouth to fight for domaince. Sasaki pulled your pants off throwing them away getting a view of the buldge on your pants making her blush.

She sat ontop of your crocth with her own wet area rubbing your two private parts together making you moan each other name wanting each other. Sasaki reached behind her to unclasp her bra throwing it somewhere in the room to show you her nicely rounded breasts with pink erect nipple begging to be played with or sucked on.

You moved your face to her tits first motorboarding them then took her right nipple in your mouth suvkung as hard as you could on it using your free hand to sqeeuze her other tit while you also rocked your hips up and down pressing your eredtion against her soaked panty.

Sasaki wrapped her arms around your neck burrying you in her breasts loving what you were doing since her breast were very sentive.
Sasaki : oh yeah i love that

You smiled loving it too moving to her other nipple doing the same thing over again then pulled back to motorboat her boobs one more time before laying Sasaki carefully down on the bed. You kissed her lips then moved to her neck over her breasts again over her stomach to her soaked panty.

You pulled them off showing Sasaki just shaved wet pussy.
(Y/n) : huh you shaved

Sasaki blushed watching you lower your face nuzzling your nose against her private part to tease then just stared licking not pushing your tongue inside but just licking her giving her a little pleasure but far from enough.
Sasaki : don't tease me !
(Y/n) : no yelling or i stop

Sasaki looked down giving you a glare which disepeared when you pushed your tongue inside her eating her out for a few seconds before pulling back. You looked at her seeing she enjoyed it so you returned finally starting to eat her out slowy to savor her taste and make Sasaki feel ever bit of your tongue moving in her most private area.

Sasaki moaned playing with her own breasts while you eated her out bringing her closer to her own climax, feeling she was getting closer you opended her lips pushing your to gue as deep as you could throwing Sasaki over the edge cumming on your tongue so you could lick it up.

Sasaki breathed heavely for a few seconds before she moved you so you lay on her spot with her over your lower region, Sasaki ripped your underwear freeing your dick from his prison. Sasaki grabbed a hold of it and gave a few strokes slowy then licked the tip making you moan.

Knowing you pleasured her Sasaki decided she was gonna return the favor, having a sexy idea she let go of your dick to grab both her tits placing your cock between her lemons. Sasaki took your dick again in your mouth and moved her breasts up and down giving you a blowjob that made your mind go black.

Sasaki saw the look on your face so she moved her breasts a little faster licking and sucking as much as she could making a note to try out with you how she could take her another time. You moaned feeling your climax getting closer warning Sasaki who pulled back from your dick still using her breasts to throw you over the edge so you shot your load over her breasts and some in her mouth.

You panted while Sasaki gulped the cum down liking it somehow it was salty but good and she would't mind to have some more.... and some inside her. She moved back so you could have a better look on her cum covered breasts before she started to use her finger or tongue to get off doing to slow to get your hard again.

Once she was done your cock was throbbing with excitment, Sasaki smiled moving back so your cock was between her ass cheek while she moved up and down hotdogging your cock.
Sasaki : how you wanna do me ?
(Y/n) :... doggy style

Sasaki nodded her head moving with you so she was on all four and your dick was near her entrance.
(Y/n) : you sure ?
Sasaki : yup (shakes her ass) come and claim whats always been yours

You smiled pushing the tip of your cock inside of her moaning to the feeling of her walls around you surprised how warm she was, you pushed on until you reached her barrier, Sasaki clenched the sheeths waiting for you to break her barrier and take virginity.

You made it fast pushing right through breaking her barrier making Sasasi scream burrying her face in the pillow feeling you massage her side as a way of comforting which really helped. She nodded her head for you to move on feeling the pain go away replaced by pleasure of feeling your dick softly being trust in and out of her.

You wanted this moment to last so you started slow moving your dick slowy out of her then trust it with force back in then moved it out slowy and slammed it back in.
You looked down seeing Sasaki was clenching the sheeth moaning of feeling you inside of her.

You grabbed both her breasts in your hands as you trusted a little bit faster still slow to savor the moment in pure bliss but you did trusted a little faster inside of your lover.
Sasaki : (moans) oh yeah.... faster

You smiled going from slow to trusting faster inside her of her slamming your dick the entire way inside of her making Sasaki gasp of the feeling hokding into the sheeth as you fucked her from behind. You kept fucking Sasaki from behind makung the bed squak a little with each trust all you didn't care if you destroyed your bed all you wanted was to fuck Sasaki and out you both through bliss.

You moved faster feeling your climax approaching so you started to really trust into her faster and harder knowing Sasaki was getting closer hearing her moan loudly and gasping from every trust making her boobs jiggle in your hands. You gave a few last trust so hard as you could making Sasaki and you climax you cum shooting inside of her.

You maone dfeeling the war, sensation of your cum shooting out inside Sasaki as her walls milked you dry giving you a pleasure that nearly made you drool all you kept cool waiting for you to stop then pulled out your cum covered dick falking next to a sweating Sasaki  and heavy brrathing Sasaki who wrapped her arms around you placing her head on your chest.

You two pecked each other lips and forehead before falling asleep in each other arms.