Knights of sidonia : Sasaki x male reader (lemon)

Start from the beginning

You turned you two around so she was under you, you lowered your face kissing her right on the lips licking her bottom lips asking for entrance which she allowed opening her mouth to push your tongue back in yours fighting for domaince. Sasaki moaned winning the battle to explore her new terrortory knowing this will be the first of many make out sessions and she meant many.

You two pulled back a strong of salvia connecting your tongues who lay out your mouth as you two breathed like dogs faces red.
(Y/n) : want to say for dinner

Sasaki smiled pecking your lips.

After dinner

You smiled sitting opposite of Sasaki both of you having finished your food you cooked making a special meal to impress Sasaki and personal you thought you did a good job. You two just talked about normal stuff like gardes, places for furtere dates and every topic that kade you two happy enjoying each other company a lot.

You asked if you two could do something else where Sasaki replied you two could watch a movie with something like dessert making you remember you still had ice cream somewhere. Sasaki went ahead to the living room while you grabbd the drinks and ice cream not knowing Sasaki had planned something else then a movie.

She lay down on the couch so her back was on the arm rest and she was facing the way of the kitchen, she grabbed the front of her zipper and pulled it down then opened her jumpsuit to reveal she didn't wore a t-shirt giving a direct view of her sexy black bra containing her nicely round breasts.

You walked back with eveeything for the movie stopping death in your tracks to see Sasaki laying their in her pants and bra smiling at you with a blush covering her face.
(Y/n) : S-S-Sasaki
Sasaki : i just thought of something more fun then a movie.....

You blushed returning the stuff for the movie back to where it belonged then returned to Sasaki who told you to come closer so she could grab your collar and pull you ontop of her then turned you two around so she was ontop. You blushed when Sasaki sat on your waist looking down on you with a lustfull look.
(Y/n) : Sasaki.......
Sasaki : i know its fast (y/n) but with your job there is nothing that can make sure you keep coming back alive...... i love you and i want you to be my first and im not risking it your going to die before we went all the way

You smiled comforting leaning up to kiss Sasaki on the lips then move to her cheek.
(Y/n) : if you want too i won't stop because i love you
Sasaki : then come on bring me to bed

You smiled again pecking her cheek before picking her bride style up carrying her upstairs to your bedroom with a bed for two bed, you lay her down on the bed laying ontop of her kissing her neck making Sasaki moan, you sucked and kissed over her neck trying to find her soft spot and when you went lower near the collar bone you passed a spot that made Sasaki moan louder.

Sasaki moaned when you started to focus on that spot moving your left hand on her hip.

Sasaki forcefull turned you two so she was ontop back again on sitting your waist, she returned the favor lowering her lips to your neck and started kissing and licking looking for your soft spot wanting to make you moan her name. She grabbed your right hand moving it so it slided over her side then placed it on her ass.

You gave her ass a sqeezue making her moan in your neck just looking harder while you gave her ass a few nice sqeeuzes. Sasaki pulled back from your neck having left her own red marks like you left your mark on her neck marking each other.

Sasaki reached down and pulled her pants off leaving her in her black underwear throwing the pants somewhere together with your top. Sasaki moved back down rubbing her boobs on your chest while moving sexy to your ear whispering the next part seductive.
Sasaki : i love you (y/n) thats why tonight im gonna make your naughtiest fantasies come true