_______________________________________________

{Cadyn's House}

(Cadyn's P.O.V.)

Around 2 in the afternoon, I heard a knock on the door. I got up and looked through my peephole and saw Sevarion. I opened the door and Sevarion waved and hugged me.

Sevarion: Good afternoon, beautiful.

Cadyn: Hey, boo. So where we going?

Sevarion: I was thinking...maybe we could go to Fort Greene park?

Cadyn: Sure. (grabs her phone and her house keys) Why so spontaneous today?

Sevarion: I don't know...just felt like getting out the house.

Cadyn: Random...but I won't say no!

On that note, we left and walked to the park. We found a quiet little space on top of the hill and just cuddled. I swear, it was so cute. Prince never did something like this with me. We couldn't just chill and be together. Which makes me glad I left. I looked up and looked deep into Sevarion's green eyes. His eyes reminded of the sea, like a tree...and they reminded me of Princeton. His favorite color is green. Shit. I just can't stop looking into his eyes. They're drawing me in...and then, I felt him crouch down to kiss me in his usual, passionate way. My eyes rolled back into my head as I slid my tongue in. Then bam.

Cadyn: Ouch! (pulls away from the kiss, holding her eyes)

Sevarion: Are you okay, Cadyn?

Cadyn: No, it's my eyes!

Sevarion: Is it allergies?

Cadyn: No! My eyes. It hurts, Sevarion!

Sevarion: Babe, let me see your eyes. (she removes her hands from her eyes and he looks in her eyes) Woah. Are your eyes purple?!

Cadyn: They are?

Sevarion: Yeah...It's really weird.

Cadyn: Look. How about we cut this short? (starts looking around scaredly)(P.O.V.: Please don't let him know...)

Sevarion: But I was really looking forward to spending the day with you...

Cadyn: I'm sorry, Sev.

Sevarion: It's whatever. Just go on home.

Cadyn: Please don't be mad at me, baby. (walks over to hug him)

Sevarion: (wraps his arms around her waist while they hug) You know I can't be. You go home and rest, okay?(she nods and he kisses her forehead) I love you, Cadyn.

Cadyn: Please don't be mad?

Sevarion: I'm not, hun. Don't worry. (begins walking away)

I sighed and walked back home. I don't understand why I feel like this all of a sudden. I'm so regretful for no apparent reason. The one time I'm in a happy place, I have regrets. It just makes no sense to me.When I finally got into the house, I laid on my bed, cudding with Tropical Tracy. I found myself in deep thought. I'm happy. For once, I'm happy.

Suddenly, I looked up at the ceilingand saw a face staring at me evilly. What the hell is this? I blinked twice and the face was gone. I felt my heart rate speed up and fear creep into my body. Something's not right.

________________________________________________________________

{Atlanta, Georgia, 'The Dealer' Basement}

(Ice Gang is sitting around the table, counting profits, smoking blunts, and discussing new plans.)

Dessie: Okay, so the whole seduce the lonely boy didn't work, two years ago.