Chapter 16.

Angela Jones

As morning came by, I woke up with so much delightfulness and positivity. Today was going to be a good day. I thought to myself. I turned to look at Mason to my right and noticed that he was just staring at me with so much adoration. I loved how every morning was like this. He never slept, since he was a vampire and vampires never sleep. He was always either thinking about things that have been happening or what will happen in the future.

"Good morning, my Angel." He smiled showing off his teeth. His arm left arm was wrapped around me and I felt his hand on my waist.

"Good morning, my Mason." I giggled as he leaned down and kissed my forehead. I moved a bit so I could wrap my arms around and cuddle up.

I still remember the events from last night, we went out for a hunt in France and met a couple of wolves. They weren't actually pleased that I sort of ran away from my pack but they allowed us to stay a bit longer since we explained why we left.

We both left the bed, since we already wanted to eat breakfast. Yeah, we were starving for food. "So what will you like?" I asked him. Since I was the one who was going to cook our breakfast.

"You." He smirked. Oh boy, this vampire is hot for me. I mentally laughed to myself.

"Seriously, Mason, what will you like? I'm starving." I said. I was telling the truth, my stomach was growling and my wolf was telling me she was hungry for anything.

"I don't know. Um... Sausage and eggs?"

"Okay then. Sunny side up or scramble."

"Sunny side up, please." He said like a little boy. I laughed of how silly he looked right now.

I nodded and started to cook in the kitchen. He sat on the stool that was facing the counter and just watched me cook. I just realised that I forgot to ask him about vampires and what they are like and stuff like that.

"Uh Mason."

"Hmm?"

"What are vampires like? And like, right vampires are supposed to be pale and stuff since they aren't actually living and that their dead." I said. I wondered about that and I always forget to ask him.

"I'll explain that when breakfast is ready." He said behind me. I nodded and proceeded to cooking the eggs.

When breakfast was ready, I placed them on the counter and sat on the stool that was beside Mason. I also made coffee for me and just got Mason water.

"So you want to know like the whole vampires-what-where-when-who-why-how and stuff like that about me and my story?" He asked as he took a bite of his sausage.

"Yeah."

Mason Freeman

I knew from the very start she wanted to know what my kind is like. I find it very cute that she was always curious about us.

"Okay so it all started when I was born. January 27, 1896." I started off.

"Wow. You're old." She laughed.

"Yeah so. Technically in vampire years I'm 18. Human years, I'm 118." I laughed. She smiled and told me to go on.

Years ago (A/N: Mason was telling his story)

I was born into this world with a vampire of a father and human of a mother. They thought I was human, since I didn't show any features of a vampire. My father was afraid what the others would think of me. Mostly, he was scared that something bad might have happened to me.