Chapter 9. Part 1

Warning: Sexual Content. I will be placing this sign '!!!' if it's close by and this sign '.!.' when it's done. So that the younger audience could avoid any sexual content.
_______________________________________________________________

Author's Note: This was during when Mason and Angel were talking.

Juliet Johnson

We were looking for him and his father for over a year now. It took a really long time until finally we found a trace of their faint smell in Santa Monica, a hundred miles from where our pack usually stayed. The house was in good shape but it was straight out, clean. At least they had a faint smell so we could track them where they were. We went straight to the woods a couple of days ago. As we were expecting the place, observing the wilderness. We all smelled werewolves. I guess we were in their territory because a few of them ran straight to us, their teeth clenched together and they looked angry. We were all ready to fight them, since vampires and werewolves don't really go well together. Also, we hated the smell of dog.

"Juliet, don't fight them." My father's voice entered my thoughts. We could talk telepathically since he was just a few yards away from where I was.

"Why not? We're 10 and their 5. We could take them." I said to him.

"It's not right, Juliet. We have been in peace with the werewolf clans for over 15 centuries now. We don't want to start a war." He said calmly through my head.

"Okay but what now? Their all looking at me like they want to eat me." I told him.

"I'm almost there. Wait." He said as he blocked me off. We were all in stand down until my father appeared before me.

"Greetings werewolves." He said to them. A few growled back, getting closer to him.

"Father." I sternly said. He gave me a smile and went back to whatever he was going to say to them.

"I would like to speak with your Alpha." He smiled. They nodded and a werewolf went back to the woods.

We were waiting. For a while, until the werewolf came back with a man being carried on top of him. He was in his mid-forties and he was dressed in a white shirt and denim pants. All the werewolves bowed down before him and payed their respects.

"Someone would like to speak to me." He said.

"Yes, I would like to ask if we could check your territory." My father said.

"Why?" He was curious.

"It seems to me that one of our fellow vampires got caught up here. We picked up a faint smell and we're looking for him. He escaped from our pack and we would like to know the reason why." My father explained. The Alpha of their pack raised an eyebrow and thought about it for a while.

"If it's alright with you. We could talk about this over coffee tomorrow. It's very unusual how a vampire's pack could whined up here but let us settle it in an agreement tomorrow." He said looking for an approval.

"Very well. Let's talk about it over coffee tomorrow. Where then?" My father asked.

"Hmm.. In my house. It's one of the most safest place around here. Let your pack stay somewhere close if you like. Also, you and your daughter are the only ones who are allowed in my house." He said as he looked at me.

"Very well, then. I'll see you tomorrow over coffee." My father said. They shook hands and we left and went to a motel close by.

"Dad, I picked up a faint smell back there. We were close." I said. I wanted to run back there and find out where Mason was.