Chapter 3.

Today was Blake's birthday and I'm packing my things. I'm meeting him outside of the house and going to pick up the others. We're taking a van to the city and Blake already made IDs for us.

"Here." He handed my ID and I looked at it.

It was a picture of me, a name, Maria Annabelle Johnson, and age, 22. The birthday was based on my birthday but different year. I thanked him and he nodded.

I was the only girl in the group and I was kinda scared about it... When all of us were ready, we headed in the van, and proceed to going to the city. We were singing Happy Birthday to "Zack" a.k.a Blake. And was just telling stories.

I was seated beside Blake, I got the window seat, and was just staring outside the window with shades. We were first going to the hotel where we stayed and was going to freshen up there. I was sleepy so I fell asleep on Blake's shoulder.

*

It felt like two hours later when Blake shook me to wake up. "Angel, wake up. It's time to check in." He said. I yawned in response and started moving. We arrived in the hotel and checked in.

We had 5 rooms. One room consist of two, and since we were ten. It was enough. So the first room is Blake and I, since he's the only guy I'm closed with here. The second room was Chris and Arnold. The third room was George and Gills, the twins. The fourth room was Ashton and Luke, and finally. The fifth room was Vinny and Michael.

We freshened up a bit and around 7 headed to the club. I wore black jeans, a white button up shirt, and boots. The boys just wore jeans, a normal polo shirt, and shoes.

When we entered, the guy who was checking us, were asking us questions, like, what college we go to, we answered that we were graduates and we said the college we wanted to go to. I entered with a breeze while the boys, not so much. After what seemed like an eternity we headed to the bar. We got shots and were just laughing about school.

The bartender, which I learned his name was Jack, was really cute and we would flirt. He told me he didn't have a girlfriend and that he was still in high school. I was actually wondering what a high school student was doing being a bartender.

"My Dad owns the business. So I could work here for extra money for college." He smiled as he answered my question. The boys were just dancing, I was busy getting to know Jack and we exchanged numbers.

"We should hang out sometime, until when are you here?" He asked though the music.

"Until Sunday." I replied. The music was so loud that I had to get so close to Jack so I could hear him.

"Okay. You wanna hang out tomorrow, afternoon?" He asked.

"Yeah, sure. Is this how you pick up girls?" I smirked.

"Yep pretty much. But they don't show. So please show." He seemed desperate so I nodded. I took one last shot of vodka and just drank water.

I wasn't that drunk but the boys were. "Guys, let's go back to the hotel." I yelled at them and they nodded. I took them out of the bar and it good thing, Michael, our driver wasn't that drunk. We arrived in the hotel around 1 and I made sure everyone was in the right rooms.

"Okay, goodnight guys, thanks Michael for the help." I said as I closed the door to the fifth room. I brought Blake back to our room, and placed him on the couch. I was exhausted.

"Thank you Angel." He said as he faced me.

"Sure. Are you still drunk?" I asked. I got some water and gave it to him.

"Yes. I'm sure. Please bring me to my room and change my clothes, Cutie." He commanded/ slurred at me. He also called me by the nickname he gave me when we were little. Cutie.