Chapter 12.

Warning: Sexual Content. I will be placing this sign '!!!' if it's close by and this sign '.!.' when it's done. So that the younger audience could avoid any sexual content.
_____________________________________________

Like I said, I always wanted to go to France!

We arrived in Paris, France a week ago and we've just been roaming around and going to city to city. We still don't know what to do with Mason's old pack that's been tracking us down, they already went to my home what more do they need?

Ugh. I mentally groaned to myself. I called my father a week ago asking him if I could use his credit card that he gave me. Yes, he was mad I left and Yes he questioned me. But I'm glad he's understanding.

*A week ago and flashback

After we got our fake passports, I called my father to ask him if I could use the credit card that he gave me a few months back to go to another country.

"Hello?" Said my mother as she answered the phone. I froze a bit. Oh sh*t! My mother is going to kill me.

"Uhh... Hello." I said in a manly voice.

"Who is this?" Asked my mother.

"This is Joshua." I answered.

"Yes... Joshua? Who are you looking for?"

"Um... Is Mr. Jones there?"

"Yes. Why?"

"I would like to speak with him." I said in an eagerly manly voice.

"Okay, hold on." Said my mother as I heard shuffling through the phone.

"Yes. What is it?" My father groaned.

"It's me, Angel. Don't tell Mom that you're talking with me." I said. I was crossing my fingers that he doesn't tell my mother.

"Oh. Uhh hi. Who is this again?" He asked again, I knew he was asking for the fake name.

"Joshua." I replied.

"Joshua.-" he breathed out air.

"-How are you doing? I haven't talked to you for such a long time." He emphasized.

"I know. Sorry, Dad! I really want to go home but I can't." I cried out. Mason wasn't with me, he was in a bakery store buying food.

"Why, Joshua? Why?!" He was a bit ticked off now. I could tell.

"Is it because of your girlfriend?" I'm glad he was still playing along with it. He was talking about Mason, my mate.

"Yeah. His old pack is tracking him down." I said.

"I know. They came here. Ang-Joshua, did you know?" He asked, he was referring to Mason as a vampire.

"No, at first I thought he was human. He explained to me that he covered up his scent. But Dad..."

"Yeah?"

"I still like him no matter."

"I know. That's how I feel with Food." He laughed.

I laughed too. "By the way, can I use the credit card you gave me? I just wanted to ask so you wouldn't be surprised when you see the bill." I said.

"Yeah, go ahead. When do you think you'll be back?" He asked.

This was the question I didn't want him to ask. "I actually don't know, Dad..." I said.