Chapter 9. Part 2

Author's Note: I just split the chapters into two parts. 

_____________________________________________________________

I was 16. Joey and I went on a few dates. Okay, to be honest, he was my first boyfriend and I was his first girlfriend too. I liked him, a lot. He knew I was a wolf since he was too. His pack was called the Red Blood Pack. Our packs were also friends which made it great. Also, since we didn't find our mate yet during that time, we were fine dating with one another until one of us finds our mate.

Joey was the type of boyfriend that even though he lived far from where I lived. He still went to my house to visit me and bring flowers or give me a kiss. He also used to pick me up after school. People would always find us the cute couple. Also, since he danced and I could dance, we used to dance together and just have fun with it.

We dated for over 4 months and we were so happy together. There were fights, but it was a build up of our relationship. Until one night... That night made me cry.

*Flashback

It was Friday night and Noboru, Gumi's boyfriend, invited Joey and I to a party in his friend's house. I didn't recall the name but I knew it started with an A.

Joey and I were kind of excited of the party because it would be our first party together. Also, they have alcohol. First party with alcohol.

"You ready?" Joey asked through my phone. I just finished dressing up and was heading the front door.

I was wearing a loose black tank top and jeans. I let my wavy hair down and I was also wearing my favourite boots. I brought my favourite black shoulder bag and I told my parents where I was going. They were fine with it since I'm already 16 and when they were my age, they did the same thing.

"Yeah. I'm just about to open the door." I said and hang up as I opened the door and saw Joey outside. He had his very sexy smile and we kissed.

"You look great!' He said as he hugged me.

"Thanks! You too." I said as I released from his hug and saw hit outfit.

He was wearing jeans, a nice black polo, and his black shoes. His messy hair was fixed and I found it really cute.

"Shall we?" He smiled.

"We shall." I said as I said goodbye to my parents and closed the door.

When we arrived in Noboru's friend's party. It wasn't that packed yet. We parked a few blocks away incase of anything that might happen. I just held on to his hand we proceed to going inside the house.

The first reaction in our first party together was that.. It reeked of alcohol. Everyone we saw was either drunk or passed out. It was only 8pm and they were already passed out. Wow, some party.

I heard someone calling my name and I turned to see Noboru with Gumi. "Hey guys!" He smiled. He looked tipsy already.

"Sorry. He already had a couple of drinks." Gumi said as she held on to Noboru. She's such a good and understanding girlfriend.

"Oh okay. How long has the party been going?" I asked through the suddenly loud music. I just held on to Joey for safety.

"About 10 minutes." She laughed.

"Wow. I guess people get it on so fast." I joked. We all laughed and Joey and I excused ourselves to get some drinks.

"Who's driving tonight?" He asked.