Chapter 7.

Mason Freeman

Since the day I met her, she was different from the rest. Yes, I know the cheesy words of the player when he finds someone he might settle with. But this time it's true.

The first time I laid my eyes on her, her brown hair that was on a messy bun. Her smile that lights the world, her eyes that were hazelnut. Beautiful hazelnut. She caught my attention when my Dad introduced me to her. It made my day to know that I'm a neighbour of a very beautiful girl.

"My na-name is Angela, but you can ca-call me Angel." When she stuttered that time, I found it really cute how she wasn't that too confident. It's nice to have a girl who isn't self-centered.

As time goes by, I think of her everyday, even though we only knew each other for two days. Her cooking that night we first met was fantastic and it made me like her more. But then she was also a bit mad when I hung out with her, she seemed like she doesn't want to do anything to do with me. It kinda hurt a little.

Now I'm not being all softy, but when she left me to stand in my first day of class, it kind of scared me to be in front of anyone. Even though they started talking about me. I met a girl, Veronica, and she took my mind of Angel. It was yesterday, and I remembered making out with her in the chemistry room and I heard someone cleared their throat. When I looked up, I didn't know Angel was there to witness this, and she was beside a guy. For a moment, pain and hurt flashed before her face and later hid it. I didn't mean to hurt her.

And while ago, before I went to school, I wanted to apologize for what she saw. But when I saw there was the guy in her house, which I recall his name was Jack, I just shut my mouth.

And now, I'm here, standing on her doorsteps again. Wanting to apologize. But as she opened the door. She didn't seem to happy to see me.

"What are you doing here?" She asked. Her face was saying she didn't want to see me, I know. Because I was taught about facial expressions before.

"I came here to apologize on what happened last Monday. When you saw me and Veronica." I said. She was amazed by what I've done and was just confused after that.

"Why are you apologizing? It's not like were a couple or something." She said. I lost words to say. I actually didn't know what to say.

"I don't know, it's maybe because you saw me and Veronica together and when I looked up to you, you.. Looked... hurt." I said. I heard her giggle.

"What?" I asked as I looked into her eyes.

"You thought I was hurt when I saw you and Veronica together, making out. I could care-less what you do, especially to Veronica." She said, harshly. Ouch that hurts.

"Oh okay." I responded. There was an awkward silence between us, until her friend, Jack, came.

"Hey Angel.. And Mason." He said as he saw Angel and I. I wonder if he likes her.

"Hey Jack, you can go inside now." She said as she gestured Jack to go inside her house.

"So.." I said.

"It's dinner time, don't you need to go back to your house and eat dinner with your Dad?" She asked. I know she's trying to get rid of me now.

"Yeah. Okay, sorry for interrupting anything you were doing." I said as I turned around and left. I still felt her eyes upon me. I guess she doesn't like me then.

Angela Jones

When I saw him left, my wolf was already scolding me inside. I acted so immature, I should have forgiven him and talked about it. Inside, my wolf and I were crying, but in the outside, I was mad. Mad at him why he didn't make a move. Technically, I wouldn't blame him, I was angry. Angry at the gods, Veronica, Mason, and everyone else. I didn't want to hurt Mason, but I have to think of a way for me to tell him I was a wolf and he's my mate. I'm just scared he might run.