Chapter 14.

Chelsea Nolan

It was already lunch time and we still haven't found Angel. We were worried where she had gone to so we headed to the city and checked all the places where she must've went to.

"Chelsea, aren't you hungry already?" Gumi whined as I looked out my left window and searched the shops.

"Sort of," I replied back. I was actually very hungry, my stomach was growling and I was craving for something Italian.

"Oh! Do you remember that place where we went to before with Angel? That Italian restaurant?" She asked as she looked at me from the front seat.

"Yeah. I remembered, why?"

"Can we eat there? Noboru and I want to eat something Italian if that's okay with you." She smiled.

"Okay. As long as you guys pay for my food too." I laughed. She just nodded her head and we started to drive to the Italian place, Maberto. I remembered Angel having a relationship with the son of the owner but broke up months after. Maybe he knows where Angel went.

We arrived outside of the restaurant and asked a table for three, the waiter politely smiled and guided us to our table. "Isn't this nice?" I heard Gumi say.

I thought she was talking to me so I was about to answer when Noboru spoke up, "Yeah it is." He said as I watched him give a loving look with so much adoration at Gumi. I smiled and thought to myself that they were such an adorable couple.

The waiter took our orders later on and I excused myself to the bathroom so I could get some air away from the two love birds beside me. As I went to the restroom, I accidentally bump someone's shoulder so I turned to look at the person so I could apologize.

"Oh sorry!" I apologized as I met my eyes to most beautiful blue orbs ever.

"No, it's okay. We were really going to renovate the restroom since it has a small space." The guy laughed. He looked vaguely familiar.

"Have I seen you before?" I blurted out.

He raised his eyebrow and gave me a confused look. "Depends. I'm the son of the owner of the restaurant. Uhh.. My name is Joey Maberto." He said in his thick Italian accent.

Joey. Why does it sounds so fam- He was Angel's ex! I thought to myself.

"Joey! You used to date Angel, right?"

"Yeah... Used to.." He drifted off. His expression changed and his blue orbs turned grey. I picked up a scent and noticed he was also a werewolf.

"Can you help us?" I asked. He looked at me again with a questioning look.

"Us, I mean my friends Nobo-"

"Noboru and Gumi are here?!" He said as he cut me off. I nodded.

"What do you need help for?" He suddenly asked with a smile.

"We're looking for Angel." I stated. His expression changed to something I can't describe but one word will; pain.

"Oh. What happened? I saw her a few days ago with her boyfriend." He stated in a monotone.

I raised an eyebrow. A boyfriend? "What boyfriend?"

"A guy by the name of Mason said he was with Angel."

"Oh." Then it clicked. Mason is Angel's mate and vice versa, but why do they have to run away.

I asked Joey for help and he agreed to help us look for Angel. Noboru and Gumi were delighted to spend some quality time with their old friend so I was fine with it.

~ Hours later

We've been looking for hours now. Asking people and expecting some places where Angel would've gone to. We all had the same result; nothing.

"Where could Angel be?" I wandered through my thoughts but I guess I said it out loud.

"She could be out of the country already." I looked to see Joey who responded.

"How? How do you know?" I asked.

"It's Angel we're talking about. She could've been in France right now."

"What? How do you know which country?"

"She always wanted to go to France. I know that for a fact and since we couldn't find her here in the States, I pretty positive she's in France."

I just nodded my head in understanding that Joey really knew her well. We all set out to the airport and booked a flight to France the next day.

If Joey was wrong and she's not in France. God knows where she is.

**********************************************
Author's Note:

I'm very sorry for the SUPER LATE UPDATE since I was SUPER busy in school. We had our exams and finally we finished them and it's already summer break where I am. So yeah. I'm so terribly sorry for the chapter being short since I actually didn't have any inspiration and yeah it came out kind of Bleh.

I'll MAKE IT UP TO YOU GUYS I PROMISE

BTW, amazing book cover done by @NamelessBanana!

Till next time! Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE, AND FOLLOW lol okay see yah! Loves!

xox Ellie